zombies
i dont know what it is but zombies feel very consistent with preventing survivor's to do gens. Anyone else experiencing the same thing as if they updated the ai. I say this because every nemesis i have vs zombies are actually coming in chases and preventing. My question is has bhvr updated zombies AI?
Comments
I felt it too. Zombies are coming in my direction without seeing me and they are patrolling hooks and gen. They should nerf these zombies because its basically 3 killers on the trial
Zombies are programmed to respond to loud noise notifications. If you fast vault or fail skill checks, they'll come for that location. When looping, don't stick to one tile. For gens, there's only two of them and maps are big. With Ruin being dead now, I don't see the issue in moving to another gen and waiting for the zeds to leave.
I had one game against Nemesis so far. It was on the newest map, and the male zombie seemed to be constantly patrolling one set of gens on one side of the map. He patrolled around killer shack to where the train was stuck in the ground (a gen was right next to it) and off to the side of the house. I never saw the female one ever go there. In fact, I hadn't seen her till the game was basically over. Every time I tried to do any of the gens on the one side, the male zombie comes out of nowhere and forces me, or the others off. We would have gotten the gens done fairly quickly if it weren't for him and the ruin we never found. No idea what the female zombie was doing. But I did wind up getting cornered by both of them and nemesis at the end.
I swear those zombies are stealth killers all on their own.
I would only conisder them fixed when they no longer consider rocks and trees the ideal place to have a mental episode.
The only problem I see with zombies is when they spawn in corridors in RPD and Midwich. Their hitbox is huge and you know you can't evade them.
I swear zombies only do this stuff when I'm playing survivor. Whenever I pick up Nemesis they're usually sitting in the same spot all match and I have to go reset them.
It would be cool if instead of just hitting you, they grabbed you and you had to kit skill checks in a certain amount of time or be bitten and infected if not already. Plus that would give the killer time to get to the survivor, and the option for the survive to escape from its grasp unharmed.
All my zombies are doing right now is getting stuck on everything. More than usual, even. They keep getting stuck on small bumps in the ground, and they get stuck against generators. I love seeing a zombie standing at a gen a survivor is working on and not caring at all. It's happening way too often.
I love the zombies. I had the last surv standing on the hatch so i could see her jump in. just before i get there, she gets two tapped by a zombie, and i manage to pick her up and dump her a little ways away so i could stamp the hatch. It was glorius