Afraid

I'm almost afraid to play bc the community seems so divived right now and people seem to be reporting other players bc theyre upset. I don't want to risk getting reported in soloq for not playing the way someone else thinks I should. Is this a valid feeling or am I being paranoid?

Comments

  • @Gary_Coleman said:

    I'm almost afraid to play bc the community seems so divived right now and people seem to be reporting other players bc theyre upset. I don't want to risk getting reported in soloq for not playing the way someone else thinks I should. Is this a valid feeling or am I being paranoid?

    You know nothing happens if you get reported xD

  • I've been having fun on both sides personally

  • @Gorgonia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/335916/afraid

    You know nothing happens if you get reported xD

    True. I'm seeing so much hostility though. Lol

  • Just leave the game after a round without reading end game chats, or stop going to forums for a bit (or choose wisely which forum topics you click on)

  • As long as they don't have any recorded proof of you saying or doing anything wrong, you have no worries to get banned.

  • No, it's absolutely fine. I've been playing way more than I usually do these past couple of days (kids are back at school yay) and have had zero issues in games with killers or survivors, as a solo player myself

  • Therre is no risk in being reported, unless you actually break the game rules. Particular play styles don’t fall under that umbrella, excluding sabotaging your team and/or siding with the killer.

    Even doing any of that, one questions if they would actually ban the player.

  • Just reporting someone in game doesn't do anything. For anything to happen they'd need to not only record the match but send it in a report ticket to support proving you broke a rule. Unless you actually broke a rule in the game you don't have to worry.