Killer is unplayable now
Seriously, it’s just a loop fest.
Survivors loop. And, if they’re good enough, you can’t mindgame w/o spirit. If you try to chase and hook one, boom! 3 gens, right there. And with DS we have to catch them twice to actually get them. And most loop, causing those last 2 gens to pop. Then there are flashlights. Loop, slam. Blind. This toxic behavior is unacceptable.
Survivors loop. And, if they’re good enough, you can’t mindgame w/o spirit. If you try to chase and hook one, boom! 3 gens, right there. And with DS we have to catch them twice to actually get them. And most loop, causing those last 2 gens to pop. Then there are flashlights. Loop, slam. Blind. This toxic behavior is unacceptable.
Comments
If you're playing one of the base M1 killers you're in for a bad time and have no control over the game.
I want to try legion
1v1 shouldnt be much of a problem for killer most of the time.
I really hate being the dick to say this stupidly overused sentence but, git gud man. The game is the easiest its ever been for killer.
And the way its been going lately i would think it would get even easier still.
Fixed.
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. You have no idea what you are talking about and are very obviously new to the game.
Play nurse or spirit for example
In his current state you're a glutton for punishment if you are going to try Legion.
Yikes. New player spotted. You’re more than welcome to join me in 1.2.1 on Wretched Shop. I can show you a time Killer was borderline unplayable.
Im sure legion will get the same treatment the spirit had after release swinging legion from:
Fun to verse and aids to play
to
Aids to verse and fun to play.
This must be bait.
@ScottJund I love you bro. No homo.
Yeah I am a noobie
I believe my best Survivor rank so far is 11 and Killer is 14. I know my experience at these ranks don't compare to those at rank 1, but at my current place solo Survivor seems way easier.
I know I shouldn't have made that Fixed comment, I guess I comment before I think xD
Honestly good for you for being reasonable and realizing it may be you, not the game. You'll get better than most of the whiners that play this game.
The Spirit is bad.
Unplayable?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej1rl2nd_9E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsie4pHH99E
Since when do you play the game exactly?
The game isn't perfect but it is far from unplayable.
It use to be unplayable it isn't anymore.
Getgut and stop crying please. You can get 4K with Spirit. Jeez you killer mains are so thin skin and whiny ffs
You can tell the difference between killers easily. You use a low tier one and either a few survivors make it out or you're fighting sweaty and manage to 4k at the last minute.
Then you switch to a string killer and game after game the exit gates never get powered, or yoi get those lucky matches where they can't even spawn the hatch.
I'm definitely finding Spirit to be in that latter group.
Infinite fast vaults. No Bamboozle. No entity blocker. No Bloodlust. Actually broken maps.
Playing Killer is so hard in 2018 😪.
I've been watching some videos from late last year too. While the game wasn't as bad as 2016 there was still some insanely strong areas.
I mean just since summer alone we've had pallet spawn changes so Badham preschol is no longer unbearable anymore, cowtree shrunk, healing nerf.
The game is definitely getting better for killers than before.
Shh you’re on the forums. You’re supposed to say Killer is unplayable, Survivors are favored and Killers are always being nerfed.
Are you a farmer? If not, why the strawman?
Its funny some of them claim to be old school players yet they're always ranting about how hard killers have it. You think after 2 years they would have "got gud".