I don't know why even bother with solo any more.

Disclaimer: I'm killer main and only play survivor when long queue (which it is now) or rift challenges (which it is now), so my survivor MMR is probably pretty low.

Here is how most of my matches go today. 8K and 1 gen done. I really don't see any point to continue wasting time on solo.

On the other hand, I only lost 1 game out of about 20 as killer yesterday.

solo.jpg


Comments

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3077806#Comment_3077806

    How is it throwing? He was going to facecamp everyone, I just saved myself.

    OK I thought you were doing this from the start. If the match is over, that’s OK.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3077808#Comment_3077808

    OK I thought you were doing this from the start. If the match is over, that’s OK.

    I was, he was facecamping at 5gens. We still were able to finish all the gens, he got claud last, didnt let me unhook and I escaped.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3075443#Comment_3075443

    Because you can. Go check the official DBD discord server, it’s full of players waiting for you. You have no excuse.

    The official server is pretty insufferable

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3077673#Comment_3077673

    I'm not that petty. My new way of trying to win games is just get a item right away from a chest find the killer and put it down and ask for mercy. So far has only worked with blights and myers and bubbas tho. Everyone else hates me :(

    You play Quentin, I'd be nice to you as well

    The simping for quentin is real here

  • just had a 15 minute game and when we were on the brink of popping the last gen, our meg hops in the locker... killer hits me & other survivor still on (3 of us left) but killer also knows meg is in locker and pulls her out.

    i dont get soloQ maaaaaaaan.

    the most brain dead move... instead of giving three of us the chance of escape, you instead chose the other route in which no chance of escape. soloQ is so hard right now and killer was Doc running pop/ regression & the hard skill check thingy so yeah playing this game is just unbearable atm. this is also not mentioning tunneling and camping.

  • I'd only give them a shilling for a Quinn Speedo, and that's only if the game is enjoyable as solo surv again before Txas Chainsaw Massacre is out. Holding the post for approval won't keep me from posting it again, lol. Anyways the first time a licensed p2w perk was released, hearing the shrine is now 5x more expensive and more more expensive to max perks now than to outright just buy the character itself (which you can't do for licensed which is why they'll put the p2w perks there since these are basically mobile devs on console and pc) I would perma quit anyways after bming for a day or few as a bon voyage like I'm already doing currently actually. lol. I quit for nearly four years, and i can perma quit too. That was when there were no better alternatives even actually...


    Pro Tip: Any solos wanting better teammates, you're gonna have to man up and be the bad one long enough to get your elo back up after the disaster yesterday was. Equip Sole Survivor, Sprint burst, Self-Aware, and Spine Chill and just hide your butt off until it's time to get ready for an exit gate after the killer shuts the hatch. I was doing that and then started hitting teammates with bond and duo/3 man premades that began hunting me down witht he killer to train them onto myself though for avoiding letting them use me as bait or hook farm me the whole game. So it's really pointless getting your elo back, I say 1st hook suey and lower it plenty further so at least you get the easy killers if you insist on suffering through survivor still. You can play killer blindfolder right now, I've been doing it slugging and playing dark Alliance 2 on switch and even obvious SWF eventually die after an unfun experience of less than 13k bp often as few around 6k or 7k for two or three of them a game. NOT playing is the fun way to play now.

  • @BenSanderson55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3075481#Comment_3075481

    And every 4v1 game I've played has a map that shows you what your teammates are doing, also have some sort of marking/tagging system basekit. But not this one. (Even in game chat but i dont use this usually as its not worth it mostly).

    Seriously. But no, we have to keep the horror atmosphere with our bunny Legions, elephant Clowns, and Attack On Titan skins.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3075881#Comment_3075881

    Seriously. But no, we have to keep the horror atmosphere with our bunny Legions, elephant Clowns, and Attack On Titan skins.

    I don't know about you, but I'm terrified of bunny Feng as killer 😬

1 2 ›