First Adam cosmetic in years and they lock it behind a vote

Is anyone else pretty upset?

This comes after a female survivor won the community contest for the 4th year in a row...


EDIT:

Here is the link the vote in question: https://woobox.com/i4a87m

Comments

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3077606#Comment_3077606

    I am not against that. Kate got great cosmetics this year. So if they won't add any for a while and focus on unpopular survivors, i will not mind that. They deserves some love.

    Yeah we're only after a portion of the love the popular girls recieve

  • @SpiritedSalsa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3076054#Comment_3076054

    As an Adam player, I REALLY want him to have more cosmetics, he deserves it!

    He does! He's a lovely character! Shame BHVR hates him

  • I voted B just because Kate and Meg always get skins. I feel like BHVR should take a step back and analyze what survivors are played most and what aren't. Give the ones that have near to none cosmetics more.

  • @Freddo said:

    I voted B just because Kate and Meg always get skins. I feel like BHVR should take a step back and analyze what survivors are played most and what aren't. Give the ones that have near to none cosmetics more.

    I get the business standpoint of giving meg and kate skins all the time but the rate at which others receive skins is awful. A skin a year would at least be something but Adam doesn't even get that.

  • @Lio456 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078843#Comment_3078843

    I get the business standpoint of giving meg and kate skins all the time but the rate at which others receive skins is awful. A skin a year would at least be something but Adam doesn't even get that.

    Exactly. But I also feel like the amount of good skins somehow results in the lack of Adam players therefore the lack of skins.

    IDK might just be me.

  • @Freddo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078874#Comment_3078874

    Exactly. But I also feel like the amount of good skins somehow results in the lack of Adam players therefore the lack of skins.

    IDK might just be me.

    Valid reaction but that just adds more fuel to the fire that they're the reason some of their characters are top tier and some of them are burning. Release good cosmetics for Adam and there will be more Adams.

  • @Lio456 said:

    Is anyone else pretty upset?

    This comes after a female survivor won the community contest for the 4th year in a row...

    EDIT:

    Here is the link the vote in question: https://woobox.com/i4a87m

    The modt adam skin you will see its feng min didguised as him

  • I voted for B just for that Adam cosmetic, because the other B ones are kinda bad. A is indeed superior.

  • lol a legendary skin for feng too true

  • @Rudjohns said:

    I voted for B just for that Adam cosmetic, because the other B ones are kinda bad. A is indeed superior.

    It's almost like they meant for him to lose 😣

  • The outfit was fun, it's so disappointing. They really should've had us pick our six favorites because then we wouldn't be missing out on his + Yun-Jin's cute outfit. It hurts : (

  • Another reason that I also like Set B more is that Set A, besides David and Dredge, looks like it contains cosmetic sets while Set B looks like it has outfits that can be mixed.

    I'm also biased and want that Trickster + Yun-Jin skin and for Adam peeps to be happy.

  • @Kelsey said:

    The outfit was fun, it's so disappointing. They really should've had us pick our six favorites because then we wouldn't be missing out on his + Yun-Jin's cute outfit. It hurts : (

    Nah cuz then you'd have kat and meg win twice. The best way would have been to include a cosmetic for each character on the A and B side, that way you're actually pitting the designs against each other rather than the characters themselves.

  • I love playing as Adam. I really hope they'll make more skins for him. He deserves it.

  • voted b. that yun-jin skin is fire tbh. also voted b for adam since underrated characters need love.

    i just wish freddy and quintin would get some love aswell.

  • @Remedicist said:

    Another reason that I also like Set B more is that Set A, besides David and Dredge, looks like it contains cosmetic sets while Set B looks like it has outfits that can be mixed.

    I'm also biased and want that Trickster + Yun-Jin skin and for Adam peeps to be happy.

    yeah just being happy would be nice

  • @SpiritedSalsa said:

    I love playing as Adam. I really hope they'll make more skins for him. He deserves it.

    He does 😓

  • @Remedicist said:

    Another reason that I also like Set B more is that Set A, besides David and Dredge, looks like it contains cosmetic sets while Set B looks like it has outfits that can be mixed.

    I'm also biased and want that Trickster + Yun-Jin skin and for Adam peeps to be happy.

    I totally agree with this. Aside from me just liking B more in general I feel, that's something I disliked about A and preferred B for. Both are really good sets though.

    And same, I'm always biased for anything Yun-Jin and Trickster haha

  • @Kelsey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3093399#Comment_3093399

    I totally agree with this. Aside from me just liking B more in general I feel, that's something I disliked about A and preferred B for. Both are really good sets though.

    And same, I'm always biased for anything Yun-Jin and Trickster haha

    Yeah I bet everyone that voted A will lose their minds when they see kate and meg get sets from the competition.

  • a bit off topic, but does anyone have the images of the cosmetic concepts from the voting website?

  • @Izo_Quartz said:

    a bit off topic, but does anyone have the images of the cosmetic concepts from the voting website?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/335760/winter-vote-cosmetic-display#latest

1 2 3 ›