Can someone tell me if Spirit's husk blindable or not?

If u can't blind it, I think it's kinda omission, isn't it? Because the fact that u r unable to blind her exposes the fact that she's phasing at the moment.

Comments

  • willcenx said:

    If u can't blind it, I think it's kinda omission, isn't it? Because the fact that u r unable to blind her exposes the fact that she's phasing at the moment.

    Who would risk walking up to her? You don’t know if she is phasing. It’s a great mind game that I like to
    use a killer. It allows me to get a hit on the survivor. 

    And I don’t think the husk is blindable since the spirit is phasing.
  • Its not blindable and can only be used to see if she fakes her phasibg at a pallet or vault.
  • we dont need another buff for spirit, but this would feel nice to use a fake blind effect I know that this isnt a buff idea just saying

  • No since she's not physically there anymore and thus you wouldn't be blinding her in actuality. Now if she's mind gaming you which I as a Spirit love to do sometimes you've just given her a free hit.

    One funny thing you can actually do is drop a pallet on her husk which instantly gets rid of it if she's actually phasing but not moving and thus stun her.

  • It was possible to blind her husk. But that was unplayable. That's why they had to change it.
  • It makes no more sense for you to be able to blind Spirit's husk than it does to be able to blind a generator.

  • Tsulan said:
    It was possible to blind her husk. But that was unplayable. That's why they had to change it.
    You still can blind her during phasing but it’s not the best strategy by any means , however I never knew you could blind the husk? Hmm interesting