Hitboxes Seem God Awful Now
I'm being swung at 4 feet back and being hit without the weapon being anywhere near me. What is this
I'm being swung at 4 feet back and being hit without the weapon being anywhere near me. What is this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is "fun" new changes!
Are you a PC or console player?
PC running at 60 frames. This should be a none issue regardless. It's wild new indie companies can make shooters and BR's that have great working hitboxes. But BHVR finds a way to jank them up every other patch
I know it should be a none issue & their spaghetti code is a wreck. Try playing on console (current gen), it's even worse.
Try playing on Switch.
Some Myers hit me from behind a rock... yes, hitboxes are broken or something.
And I'm on PC at 60 FPS
You know it'd be a real shame if we all just stopped giving them monetary support and stopped playing their game once we have had enough huh
That only works if it is done in masses. Good luck to whoever has the time coordinating it