Base Kit BBQ Stacks

No, I'm not asking for the BP bonus just a base kit indicator so a killer can know if they how many unique survivors they have hooked.

It could be built into the hook counter:

Stacks.png

In this example 3 survivors have been hooked twice and 1 not at all.

I think this would be a nice QoL improvement because it would let me know at a glance that I have yet to hook a survivor. It's easy to lose track in all the excitement of a game of DbD.

I know that some will argue that this helps those that wish to tunnel, but I just don't believe it would make a difference. It is much easier to keep track of 1 or 2 people to tunnel rather than to try to get 7 or 8 hooks before the dying starts. I think this tool would help the more courteous killers not kill as much by mistake.

Comments

  • That's a really good idea, especially for lobbies with multiple survivors wearing the same cosmetic. It's a subtle yet extremely informative change idea!

  • I like this a lot. It'd allow me to more easily gauge hook states on the occasion I get mixed up.

    Also, yeah: like the OP said, it's easy for a tunneler to remember one target they're going after. Keeping track of four players has much more room for confusion.