MY OLD OFFERINGS!!
Where in the patch notes did they say they were RETIRING OLD MAP OFFERINGS?!
Why did you do this.. these were my equivalent of legacy. I would use these every once in a while but now I can't.
Where in the patch notes did they say they were RETIRING OLD MAP OFFERINGS?!
Why did you do this.. these were my equivalent of legacy. I would use these every once in a while but now I can't.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
#########
🤬
At least they are still there
RIP
I wonder why the ability to use them really didn't hurt anyone
At least they are but I don't see why the did it. They had no right! 😥
Massive RIP..
They didn't. It wasn't like they were bugged and gave the same map chance as a green offering. It usually didn't work but I found it funny to use.
Big ol' sadge. I loved seeing these things pop out of the woodwork every few months. They were little pieces of history. And it's not like they were disruptive or provided a feature you can't get anymore.
They hardly ever worked either. It's a real shame if I'm being honest.