old gen repair or new gen repair

I hate the new update and the gen speed so the poll do you want old or new gen speed.

Same for totems.

Please repair this because it is no fun.


Only fill in by survivor players not killer players please. I understand the killer likes it that is a change i made because 2 people liked it and that i do not understand.

Comments

  • To soon for this.

  • Way too soon to say. So far though, killer has been a way better experience.

  • it is not to soon i played 10 games and 10 games i loose beacause of the gen speed. That is not normal playing it is no fun as survivor.

  • As a survivor i like the game a lot more now. It's more challenging

  • New Gen Repair minus the buffs they gave to overcharge. They shouldn't be able to stack it with Call of Brine, and Eruption is overkill.

  • i cannot get used to the game anymore i am thinking about to end playing. After 4300 hours fun now bad playing. I really cannot believe you like the new gen repair. But everyone has his of her opinion

  • It's kinda funny how many people go into sicko mode because of additional 10 seconds, which are pretty much negligible.

    I see no problem in these extremely minor basekit changes, brought by newest update. If anything - they make this game healthier.

  • That is no 10 seconds that is not true