Anyone else's perk tiers glitched for some characters' teachables?

I have Steve and Nancy both P9 however some of their teachables are tier 1 on some survivors.

Surely just an initial bug which will be fixed?

Comments

  • Nope, I just learned this is intended. Stupid if you ask me.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    Steve, Nancy, demo. Do NOT have perks.

    And yet in game it still says they do.

  • If you go onto their Character Information page, they do not have any perks.

  • Wait i just prestiged 1 them for no reason????

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069803#Comment_3069803

    If you go onto their Character Information page, they do not have any perks.

    If you hover over the perk, it stills says Steve or Nancy perk.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Wait i just prestiged 1 them for no reason????

    yeah, when stranger things got removed all of their perks got changed to general perks

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    Nope, I just learned this is intended. Stupid if you ask me.

    It's intended?! That makes absolutely no sense.

    So they are still in the game but we can't have their tier 3 perks on anyone else? Like what

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069807#Comment_3069807

    If you hover over the perk, it stills says Steve or Nancy perk.

    If you go into their Character Information page, the place where it clearly displays a characters available perks, they do not have perks. I believe (but cannot confirm) that if you go into their bloodweb, they do not have the perks to unlock above the web.

  • I'm looking at the perks right now on PS5. Gaurdian... 'Rare Steve Harringon Perk', Self-Aware 'Rare Nancy Wheeler Perk'. Maybe you should try double checking.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069813#Comment_3069813

    If you go into their Character Information page, the place where it clearly displays a characters available perks, they do not have perks. I believe (but cannot confirm) that if you go into their bloodweb, they do not have the perks to unlock above the web.

    That's irrelevant, it stills says 'Steve Harrington Perk' or 'Nancy Wheeler Perk' on the perk itself. Regardless of whether it's on their character page or not it's still misleading and implies they are their perks.

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069827#Comment_3069827

    That's irrelevant, it stills says 'Steve Harrington Perk' or 'Nancy Wheeler Perk' on the perk itself. Regardless of whether it's on their character page or not it's still misleading and implies they are their perks.

    No, it's actually far more relevant than the perk saying "Nancy Wheeler" on it.

    We get it, you want to be right, but the devs have been incredibly clear that from the 21st November onwards there would be no perks attached to Nancy Wheeler, Steve Harrington, and The Demogorgon, with them all joining the General Pool of Perks.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069850#Comment_3069850

    No, it's actually far more relevant than the perk saying "Nancy Wheeler" on it.

    We get it, you want to be right, but the devs have been incredibly clear that from the 21st November onwards there would be no perks attached to Nancy Wheeler, Steve Harrington, and The Demogorgon, with them all joining the General Pool of Perks.

    Still, BHVR took a stupid decision if you ask me.

    They could have simply made an "exception" for these characters and their perks

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069850#Comment_3069850

    No, it's actually far more relevant than the perk saying "Nancy Wheeler" on it.

    We get it, you want to be right, but the devs have been incredibly clear that from the 21st November onwards there would be no perks attached to Nancy Wheeler, Steve Harrington, and The Demogorgon, with them all joining the General Pool of Perks.

    Grow up, it's not about being right or wrong, or a personal attack. Clearly you're the one who wants to be right when you can't even admit calling a perk 'Steve or Nancy's Perk' in game is confusing when you want people to believe they don't have perks. Most players don't actually use the forums.

    I can tell by the amount of posts you have on here you take this rather seriously, but don't be so sensitive.

  • BHVR was clear but half-assed it like they always do. Anyone who knows BHVR knows exactly what they did and looked over their inability to do it completely and correctly. I already knew this was gunna happen, I never prestige those three~

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069889#Comment_3069889

    They literally do not have perks associated with them. I'm not so sure what's so hard to believe. Or what's so hard to understand. The licensing to stranger things was lost. Part of that deal for whatever reason was the perks. That is the reason why they became GLOBAL perks, and renamed. Fixated went to self aware. Surge went to jolt. I can't remember the 3rd one

    I'm not finding it hard to believe, my point is BHVR should remove the reference to Steve and Nancy on the perk to avoid further confusion. I don't know what's so difficult to understand about that.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Wait i just prestiged 1 them for no reason????

    Yep, the only reason to prestige them were for the perk charms or bloody cosmetics. It's a waste for the first 3 prestiges.

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069861#Comment_3069861

    Grow up, it's not about being right or wrong, or a personal attack. Clearly you're the one who wants to be right when you can't even admit calling a perk 'Steve or Nancy's Perk' in game is confusing when you want people to believe they don't have perks. Most players don't actually use the forums.

    I can tell by the amount of posts you have on here you take this rather seriously, but don't be so sensitive.

    "Grow up, it's not about being right or wrong, or a personal attack."

    Show me where I once said it was a personal attack. And it very clearly is about being right or wrong, since we cannot simultaneously be correct about the treatment of the perks.

    "you can't even admit calling a perk 'Steve or Nancy's Perk' in game is confusing when you want people to believe they don't have perks."

    Oh confusing, absolutely I agree. Which is why I'm attempting to help spread the correct information. Alas nowhere prior to this comment did you once mention confusing (though you did call it stupid, and also said the devs never addressed this when they actually kinda did) therefore I didn't give my view on the confusion aspect as it wasn't relevant prior to this comment.

    "I can tell by the amount of posts you have on here you take this rather seriously, but don't be so sensitive."

    Let's see. So far you've acted passive aggressive and called the idea stupid, while I've remained pretty calm, so I'd be very careful about calling me sensitive.

    And the only thing that my post count can tell you is that I can abide by Forums rules, unlike a lot of other people from back when I joined.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069914#Comment_3069914

    Ok. That's the first time they you've really made that point. The conversations so far have seemingly been telling both Karu and I. That we're wrong and that they DO have associated perks with them.

    The actual perk description is confusing. Fine we get it.

    Clearly I didn't articulate myself very well, but we all got there in the end.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069889#Comment_3069889

    "Grow up, it's not about being right or wrong, or a personal attack."

    Show me where I once said it was a personal attack. And it very clearly is about being right or wrong, since we cannot simultaneously be correct about the treatment of the perks.

    "you can't even admit calling a perk 'Steve or Nancy's Perk' in game is confusing when you want people to believe they don't have perks."

    Oh confusing, absolutely I agree. Which is why I'm attempting to help spread the correct information. Alas nowhere prior to this comment did you once mention confusing (though you did call it stupid, and also said the devs never addressed this when they actually kinda did) therefore I didn't give my view on the confusion aspect as it wasn't relevant prior to this comment.

    "I can tell by the amount of posts you have on here you take this rather seriously, but don't be so sensitive."

    Let's see. So far you've acted passive aggressive and called the idea stupid, while I've remained pretty calm, so I'd be very careful about calling me sensitive.

    And the only thing that my post count can tell you is that I can abide by Forums rules, unlike a lot of other people from back when I joined.

    It's okay Karu, it's okay ๐Ÿ‘

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069900#Comment_3069900

    I'm not finding it hard to believe, my point is BHVR should remove the reference to Steve and Nancy on the perk to avoid further confusion. I don't know what's so difficult to understand about that.

    There's another quirk in play here. If you do own the DLC, then you still get the old icons for those perks, e.g. Inner Healing has Nancy for the perk icon, and it still shows "Nancy Wheeler Perk".

    However this is functionally still the same as the generic Inner Healing perk, which has a generic male survivor for the icon and doe snot say "Nancy Wheeler Perk".

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069914#Comment_3069914

    There's another quirk in play here. If you do own the DLC, then you still get the old icons for those perks, e.g. Inner Healing has Nancy for the perk icon, and it still shows "Nancy Wheeler Perk".

    However this is functionally still the same as the generic Inner Healing perk, which has a generic male survivor for the icon and doe snot say "Nancy Wheeler Perk".

    Ahh I didn't know that. I have the DLC so that makes a lot of sense as to why they still say Steve or Nancy on them.

  • Hey could you not call me that? Just use GBK, it's easier. Cheers โœจ

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069955#Comment_3069955

    Hey could you not call me that? Just use GBK, it's easier. Cheers โœจ

    GBK it is.

  • They should treat the accounts that have the stranger things DLC differently. I can't believe these perks are gone on other characters. At the very least, people with the stranger things DLC should get a pool of bonus blood point so that we can reunlock these perks on other characters.

  • A friend of mine had Haddie P0 lvl 50. She had unlocked to tier 3 her perks on other survivors. These perks were reverted to Tier 1. Was that intended or a bug?