What, what, whaaat? Shingeki no Kyojin desu ka? xD
It took me 3 seconds to understand what I was seeing.
It took me 3 seconds to understand what I was seeing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nurse can pass throught the Wall Maria and start a carnage worst than titans with distance add ons
I believe the distance addons are the strict minimum to go through that thick wall.
With my luck it's a blink dead-zone too 😭
Starting to think that Nurse suffers from Godwin's law.
That's actually really cool. Have we had unique lobbies for crossover events before?
Outside of Chapters, no. But that isn't saying much, since the only other non-Chapter crossover we've had was NFT TV and that came with 3 killer outfits and that's all.