Dead Hard Users will squeeze the perk till update

To this day i really don't understand players logic thinking they're any good at this game with that perk equipped. Biggest clownery that i can't wait to see disappear

Comments

  • @RavenBirb said:

    To this day i really don't understand players logic thinking they're any good at this game with that perk equipped. Biggest clownery that i can't wait to see disappear

    I mean the era of E perk is coming to end.

    Let them have it these 5min to use Dead Hard for distance one last time before this perk will die.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    I don't even use dead hard I prefer sprint burst but I'll tell you just like I told the other guy spouting this nonsense, if you think dead hard alone is beating you, you're just a ######### killer and there's no other way around it, at some point skill comes into play and either they use it right or they don't but don't pretend like it's " press E to escape the trial" at the end of the day if you spent half as much time trying to "git gud" as you did arguing with people on here you'd figure that out, man I swear some of these ######### robots in this community are cringe

    This so much.

    I guess people who complain about DH and think that it is the sole reason they lost the game never had a thought like "Hm... Maybe I did not play that well".

  • I might've just finished the first Season of it on Netflix so yeah

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069374#Comment_3069374

    This so much.

    I guess people who complain about DH and think that it is the sole reason they lost the game never had a thought like "Hm... Maybe I did not play that well".

    It aggravates me because they don't understand that it's calculated by most people when they use dead hard, it's not as simple as "press E to outplay" they looped them at whatever setup they had going on and then milked extra loops because they knew dead hard would come into use, the only difference now is those people won't milk the loop and they'll move to the next one meaning these people who have been having problems with dead hard for distance are still going to be crying about how hard it is for them to end a chase once they realize that it wasn't the dead hard, it was that alot of those survivors they had trouble with already knew how to correctly run tiles to begin with

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3069379#Comment_3069379

    It aggravates me because they don't understand that it's calculated by most people when they use dead hard, it's not as simple as "press E to outplay" they looped them at whatever setup they had going on and then milked extra loops because they knew dead hard would come into use, the only difference now is those people won't milk the loop and they'll move to the next one meaning these people who have been having problems with dead hard for distance are still going to be crying about how hard it is for them to end a chase once they realize that it wasn't the dead hard, it was that alot of those survivors they had trouble with already knew how to correctly run tiles to begin with

    Exactly.

    A good Survivor who used DH before will not suddenly go down at the same Loop, because they dont have DH.

  • I'm not looking to argue with anyone but I see your standpoint @RavenBirb and I agree with you for the most part.

  • @Sepex said:

    I'm not looking to argue with anyone but I see your standpoint @RavenBirb and I agree with you for the most part.

    I'm seeing today how the update fairs so.

1 2 ›