Blight flower in Yamaoka
Steam Community: Dead by Daylight. blight plant?
the hell?
Steam Community: Dead by Daylight. blight plant?
the hell?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
someone probably doing old tomes
If someone is doing an old tome, it'll spawn one for them. I did it myself.
old challenge lol i kinda wish i never finished that one so i could continue to spawn them in for the rush
Some people leave that old challenge undone just so they can equip it and confuse people.
Unfortunately I didn't have that foresight, but I smile whenever I see one.
how old is the challange.. is it in the current tomes?
Halloween 2020, if I am not mistaken.
Tome 5 I believe
can it still be done?
Yes. I think it's on the 1st page. There might be more than one.
Someone not doing their challenges