Isn't this supposed to be the next Update?
I'm pretty sure that the 25% slower recovery speed was the Knock Out buff. Or am I wrong here?
I'm pretty sure that the 25% slower recovery speed was the Knock Out buff. Or am I wrong here?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No you're correct
I'm guessing one of the recent hotfixes changed it to the updated information. That's happened before where the description changes before the actual perk change.
I'm gonna check the other perks and see if they also have the new description :o
I hope they keep the Surge description.
Knockout is pretty bad on Twins since it requires Basic Attacks.
Shhh, i was enjoying over a month of "all generators with a 32-meter radius to explode instantly and begin regressing. Generators effected by Jolt immediately lose 32 of their progress".