If They Add All Characters to Hooked on You...?
If they add all characters to Hooked on You (Licensed characters included) who would you date? But you can choice only 3 characters! And why?
Kate, Mikaela and Jill would be my dates. All of them are super hot and cute.
Comments
Game is already complete since Spirit’s in it c:
Joey.
Pyramidhead, Myers, Leon/Chris < I can't / will not choose between them, you can't make me 😤
Who would you?
Dredge. The sheer sex appeal that is literally oozing out of it is almost too much to bear. With an (eldritch) god-like body and supernatural charm, I am surprised why they didn't include it.
Second and third place go to nemesis and demogorgon respectively. One is a bioweapon that could destroy me any day of the week and the other is a literal beast. Hopefully not just in the game but also in the sheets.
Huntress, Claudette and Hag.
Lmao
Claire Jill And it’s a hard Choice between Nancy and Kate
But you can choice 3 characters. What about Yui and Claire? 🧐
He is cool and he has good skins, good choice.
Rules are rules. For everyone... Who is going to home with broken heart? 😥
Well, i respect your taste. Monster type killers deserves love too :)
Plague, Artist, Sadako. And Trickster. Trickster three times over.
Trickster take me now.
Yui and Claire are close to me (frankly a lot of characters are) but I wanna be with Spirit.
Well go for Kate, dream that Syndey is her actress and it will easy choice for you.
You are loyal to your girl then tho? What about Artist and Twins
Mikasa, Susie, and the Armored Titan.
Mikasa is a qt, Susie is the most likely person to have weed on them, and the Armored Titans a bro
Even though I don't live in the US, I'm taking the Fifth! You tell your 3 choices first! *shines light back on you* 🕵️♂️
Clown. I don’t need to explain why
I already did. Mikaela, Kate and Jill :) 3 dates with 3 great girls.
...you really like to party, huh?
For killer, they already have Spirit. No original killer compares. Sadako and Pig would be nice.
For survivor, probably all of them. They are not afraid to make survivor waifu.
I like Natalia dyer but yeah I’ll take Kate after what you said
You did! Sounds like 3 awesome dates, HF 😎
I'd say my precious Traingle Father but honestly I get my fix from Fanfic and AO3. I'd love to see what the writers would come up with on a less sexy and more fluffy version. They'd probably play him up as some weird edgy mute loner character that thinks not speaking makes him look cool.
Good taste.
You sound like you could use a hug. :<