Glitch or Cheat? 2 Killers lmao
I was originally very confused when I heard Spirit's terror radius co-insiding with Demo's and then seeing only 3 survivors in the game confirmed my suspicions lmao.
Innocent glitch or some sort of hacking?
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
cheat
cheat, could be glitched in old days, but now it's only a cheat
Cheat, sometimes you can notice it before the game starts because one Survivor suddenly disappears from the lobby before the match starts.
It's a cheat. It's generally one killer cheating and the other one is clueless - the original killer gets a lobby as per normal and one of the survivors uses a cheat to switch to another killer. Used to be doable as a glitch, but now it's cheating.
I've never encountered it in-game, though. Do the TR overlap? Like can you hear Demo's TR and Spirit's TR at the same time?
wait what lol? ngl so many questions.. so they take on role as killer as well 3v2, or they can attack the actual killer with their abilities? ๐ have nurse and blight go at it, and settle who's beater once and for all
It turns into a 3v2. Killers can whack each other with their weapons or powers, but it doesn't do anything. Except maybe Trapper? I can't remember if killers can get caught in traps. One really weird interaction that might not exist anymore - I saw this in 2019 - is that if one killer DCs, the other one can pick up their power like a dropped item. It usually won't work for them, but they'll visually carry it (the one I saw was a Spirit and an Oni with Billy's chainsaw.)
I remember that if either killer brings hexes or a mori, the other one benefits from it too.
This is definitely not a bug, this is a cheat and not only reportable, but a bannable offense under the category, Exploits: Abusing Bugs or Errors in Design to Gain a Competitive Advantage, as listed in the Game Rules: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules
The in-game report on the player (will be the survivor name not listed among your in-game fellow Survivors) is required to flag the match, and in the case of this particular rule violation, a Support Ticket is optional, but if also wanting to send this as well, it can be submitted here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new