Things that make you go hmmm.
Permanent tier 3 and cake.
Permanent tier 3 and cake.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors seem far more likely to 4% themselves off the hook if I have more than 1 survivor slugged.
It is not a tombstone, you still hook people and get points.
Also still m1 killer.
Bubba's with Devour and Noed make me go hmmm
Ghostface with NOED.
Yes, they exist.
No, I don't wanna see them ever again.
Honestly, with this logic anyone using cake without legion/doctor doesn't really makes sense.
Okay, and this weird how? ๐คท๐ผโโ๏ธ
Killers are forced to stand in front of the hook in order to hook a survivor allowing others to just block them, but survivors can just Nick a survivor off the hook from any angle, which can only be stopped by a 50% chance to grab before factoring in how Survivors always get action priority
That speed boost is poggy woggy and windows are bad civ. NOED Bubba should be the gold standard, not something to be questioned!
My teammate's boon totem has more than 4 effects...
He'll only get about 10 hits/chases.
Yeah, also survivors tend to be slightly more bold against bubba because they expect him to use chainsaw.
Its 2022 and people still dont do gens...
I dunno it's weird people don't do their main objective and complain about balance
Huntress Hatchet Hitbox always gets me to give an audible hmmm, especially when I seem to have missed or thrown too high yet, SMACK.
Hmmm
Again i still don't see how that is weird tbh.
And my math might be off l, but he can get 16 hits (3 downs per survivor)
If he only does it it tier 3 and immediately hooks someone after a down with no saves.
The chases can be even more depending on the survivors.
I mean been there done that, if he got loads of cakes then why not.
I might be missing your point here completely, but again i see nothing weird with this ๐คท๐ผโโ๏ธ