Pallet animation for killer
I miss the old pallet breaking animation for killer, i hope it could come back soon. The new one for killers likes pathetic and looks like he doesn't mean business like the old animations where they actually looked like they destroyed it
.
Comments
Maybe it's because the old one was slower so it looked like they out a bit more KICK into it. Freddy does look pathetic though
Yeah
Like that? lol
Yes hahaha xD
But seriously i just like the old pallet animation to be honest, i feel the animation itself like the movement looked more real than the newer ones.
This for instance to see what the difference is. https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/86ih8h/bring_back_the_old_pallet_breaking_animation/
Yeah all the killer animations are more sloppy now sadly
I liked when the pallet breaking animation was bugged on freddy and from his point of view it looked like you pelvic thrusted pallet into pieces
Hahaha yeah it was funny
I want t get a dev or a mod to see this