The Legion Buff you can’t possibly find unfair.
While his ability is 100% charged, his movement speed sits at 115% (average killer speed). (Speed of trapper and pig)
I would prefer 115% at all times though.
I would prefer 115% at all times though.
Comments
Btw, someone told me you are on ps4 now
I find this unfair.

This is not unfair because the killer wont be breathing so heavy, but yet this may be off topic a little bit but before the exhaust nerf, I thought of while exhausted you move at 95% speed, and
I was actually thinking about making a post for buffing The Spirit with this same kind of idea, in that she should be able to move at 115% when her power is fully charged, to allow the Killer to make a choice between committing to an M1 chase or mindgaming with the power and becoming slowed as a result of using it.
It makes sense considering when the power's depleted you could call the Killer 'fatigued' and as a result they'd be slowed down until they fully recover and then can run at full speed.
Sounds pretty good to me
Dud, he's perfectly fine where he is now you're just not using him right
He is pretty powerful already though, being able to ignore survivor defenses is pretty strong. Devs already said they don't want to change movement speed and this would just make him an M1 killer. He should rely on his power to get the downs. Also what does my name have to do with this?
If the power had a decent chance at downing a survivor when I turned my back to them I’d be 100% fine. But the thing is, at rank 1, no one will go down from the power.
I wish mending had moderately difficult skillchecks or something. It feels like right now, like pig’s beartraps coming off at any and every box on the first try no matter what.
I dont want guaranteed downs, but I don’t want to waste my time doing nothing either.
While mending should be longer, I think the timer should go down during a chase but like really slow and when out of a chase it goes down at a normal or faster speed
It seems the devs wanted his play style to be like a hit and run kind of killer. But right now he gains no reward from actually hitting all 4 survivors or moving onto the next target. What if for every new target you hit every survivor that already has deep wounds applied will have their timer decreased by 25% (might be affected by addons idk)
That would be a great buff!!! Maybe mending could be affected by Thanataphobia as well? Not sloppy or Nurses though as devs already said they didn't want those to affect mending but thanataphobia's numbers are pretty low so they would help out a bit
Ooo, yeah that could work too since right now people don't heal against them so basically force them to heal or suffer the consequences, I like it! So a good perk build for him could be Monitor and abuse or distressing, maybe bloodhound, thanataphobia because people don't want to heal against him and therefore punishing them a little and for the last perk any perk would work that's not insidious, monstrous shrine, or surveillance.
Sorry about just barging into this conversation but I think that would work pretty well. I see @BabyKillerTears is also coming up with some nice buff ideas. I think legion needs deep wounds fixed though as I don't think he's necessarily weak, I think it's just that deep wounds really makes him feel less powerful.
I don't think it's a terrible idea, but I would rather see them work around his ability more.
I like your idea!
All I'm going to say about The Legion is that during Thanksgiving he is sitting with Freddy at the kiddie table.
I feel like I have played with you before.....
I gave up on legion already.
just let him rest in peace, but PLEASE fix deep wounds such that BT doesnt become OP
thx
A chase should last MAX 40 seconds, legion cannot down you within 40 secs with his power alone unless you're using very good addons.