Why is every killer throwing games today and or new
10 games in a row and I have only been hooked 2 times more then 50% of the games the killer didn't even play, let us do generators or had little to no perks and just started playing did they remove SBMM or something cause this is not normal for me is anyone else experiencing this or can explain this cause for once I'm actually having fun on survivor lol.
Comments
I sometimes let people go after I down everyone I consider it a win and they get the 5k points for surviving. Unless y'all were toxic then you are eating the hook. Honestly I think a lot of people are just wanting blood points for the reworked perk acquisition system.
They're probably content creators lowering their MMR off stream
I usually let last hatch, or if the match is clearly won for me and the survivors were having a rough, I'll let the last two survivors have a heal party and let them go. Everyone gets more points. Winning os great and all, but I'm not out to make the process a miserable experience for others. If they have 2 survivors left and still need 4 gens, it's heal party time...assuming they aren't toxic. No mercy for toxic players.
I swear SBMM is turned off right now. Did two survivor games and closed the game. Default clothing teammates running straight into a tier 3 Myers on Autohaven out in the open
I've had four killers dc tonight. Three of them were in a row. I don't know what's going on.
I'll often double hook people then let them leave, unless they're toxic or a flashlight crew. Occasionally I do tome entries requiring X number of kills, so there's a kills sprinkled in. Far easier to collect BPs vs random solo queue potato squad.
They can just be bad at the game? Some killers just are not good and do not get kills, with time theyll probably get better but its just the reality of a videogame, not everyone is competent enough.
Because all the sweaty tunneling tryhards are in my games
As we all know, MMR depends ONLY kills or survival.
So if u go for 8 hooks and let everyone escape, u have chill games as killer ๐
I'm survivor main. i play killer just for tome challenges and dailies, and also fun because i can just run around without a care in the world. I use Legion, perkless, with the bunny cosmetic. i usually just go for some chases and hooks, and let people get on with objectives, especially if they've been hooked twice (if i even get that far). It's funny how people still insist on teabagging when you've clearly let them off at times haha.
Although i had the longest game i've ever had in my dbd lifetime last night, 2 survivors just hiding in basement and other two playing immersive thinking its Splinter Cell and their Sam Fisher, no gens done after 10mins and i was glyph hunting. Had to sacrifice the basement trolls (since they kept going back there) and chase the other two to gens to do them lol.
Thats just what they say. I have some killers I only play for challenges and never kill anyone with them.
And not only the skill level of survivors they get is the same as do my killers which 3-4k all the time have, its often even the same players with same names. This aspect of MMR is BS if you ask me from experience
honestly every killer is tired, even i haven't touched killer in like 3 weeks, its just stale and boring facing the same cancer over and over and hearing the same toxic words over and over, might as well just play against people who barely know how to play the game and have fun and use builds that i want, then to meet SWF with 1K hours who think they are gods but then die to sadako
Wish that was true.. I started learning to play nurse...yes im disgusting i know but the point is i had maybe 1-2 matches under her belt with what i remember 0 kills and first match i get is a deathsquad with thousands of hours in them.
So yeah MMR doesnt exactly work as they say its supposed to.
Mostly ive had the sweatiest games lately and its completely turned me off from killing and im taking a long break...survivor main here i come