Gen rush uptick?
As a killer main, I am seeing a large increase this week where survivor groups are all bringing toolboxes to gen rush. This is the fastest I've ever seen gens pop off since I've started tbh . Not looking for a change exactly, just wondering if anyone else is noticing this?
Comments
I’m a lil exhausted after grinding those Flans but I can guess a theory. Survivors are warming up to the new changes and are already shifting to adapt. Increase Gen Times? Buff Thana? Pfft, gotta start remembering how this toolbox works and put down my medkit lol.
ppl still have extra items from all the flans.
Part of the reason why.
Yea probably cause the ptb gen regress is so crazy if it doesn't get changed drastically this will be the last time they get to do it.
alot of brand new parts, basically every game
They've had this game out for 6 years ..
This. I am also seeing a lot of people comboing BT with Guardian these days, already emulating the +7% speed boost. People are training for the big patch to drop in 2 weeks or something.
People got used to push out gens fast, during the event.
Now they'll just continue to do that. The upcoming extra 10 seconds of gen time won't have the desired impact. Especially since they nuked the slowdown meta.
Leatherface makes Survivors go into full gen rush since most of them facecamp and they want to have the biggest headstart possible, when I hear the chainsaw if Im not on a gen I stop anything Im doing and go to nearest one.
I have noticed alot of games with 4 toolboxes lately
I'm glad I'm not alone. Last few I've seen at minimum 1, but mostly 4. At that point I just try a diff lobby
So, don't dodge the lobby. Instead, you become the judge, and your job is to eliminate the person that does a gen the slowest. Do the rounds, check in on them, and get ready to gut the one that finishes their gen slower than the others. You might not WIN, but you don't have to, you're just a part of the gameshow.
For added bonus, play generic gameshow music in the back.
Not my playstyle but sounds good thank you