I wish there was a killer offering that would start me in the basement
It would be super helpful for certain killers. What other offerings are on your wishlist?
It would be super helpful for certain killers. What other offerings are on your wishlist?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Such power would be too dangerous for mere mortals to wield
I would 100% play more Lethal Pursuer bamboozle Bubba if that were the case
...
I always wanted to have a christmas offering that gave the other side bonus bloodpoints
Season of giving and all that
Isn’t the offering that lets you see the basement at the start better anyway? If you start in the basement they’ll spawn a fair distance from it yeah? Whereas you may find someone on the way.
I think it would be so much cooler starting in the basement
One thing I really liked about the Friday the 13th game was how Jason always started in his shack.
*Happy Bubba noises*?