Dead by Daylight Licensed Chapters
How would you rank the licensed chapters?
This is mine.
How would you rank the licensed chapters?
This is mine.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I rated anything S-Tier that isn't Halloween that'd have to be like Leatherface or Hellraiser or something. Stranger Things is good but I don't know if so would ever say S-Tier good.
I'd say thematically wise Silent Hill, Nightmare, and Sadako could be rated higher.
Other than that the rest I wouldn't rate as high.
I hate Pinhead.
Stranger Things and Sadako Rising were also cultural resets.
Left behind came to slay and slay it did.
(technological difficulties in finding a good tier list on very limited time)
Link?
Second this. All the ones I found dont have all the chapters...
OP? @TheDarkTyrant
https://tiermaker.com/create/dbd-chapters---paragraphs-up-to-chap-22-3131
I said what I said
I hope in the future bhvr goes more experimental with maps
🤔🤔
This was pretty easy
I thought we were doing chapters period my bad
I really disliked Ash's paragraph.