Did it the day it came out, when do we get the rewards?
Wasn’t that a raffle?
@apathytheclown said:Wasn’t that a raffle?
@apathytheclown said:
Was it??
@alpaca_boyyy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3046184#Comment_3046184Was it??
@alpaca_boyyy said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3046184#Comment_3046184
Yep
The Quiz rewards were sent to the winners a short time ago (around 15 minutes or so).
@Mandy said:The Quiz rewards were sent to the winners a short time ago (around 15 minutes or so).
@Mandy said:
Thanks. Question: Who are the winners? Only those who were 100% ; correct?
@PNgamer said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3046900#Comment_3046900Thanks. Question: Who are the winners? Only those who were 100% ; correct?
@PNgamer said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3046900#Comment_3046900
It was random 1000 people who reached at least 90% correct answers if I rememeber correctly.
@Chocolate_Cosmos said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3047007#Comment_3047007It was random 1000 people who reached at least 90% correct answers if I rememeber correctly.
@Chocolate_Cosmos said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3047007#Comment_3047007
ok
i thought it would be for everyone one who got more than 90% :(
Poor advertising. Didn't see it mentioned anywhere on your twitter. I'm angy >:(
@FilthyLegionMain said:Poor advertising. Didn't see it mentioned anywhere on your twitter. I'm angy >:(
@FilthyLegionMain said:
It mentioned it on the Quiz itself and the Tweet said "a chance to win"
That was on the quiz itself.
@Mandy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3047543#Comment_3047543It mentioned it on the Quiz itself and the Tweet said "a chance to win" https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SKGFPML8C4LD/gko8pyt-5b1-5d.pngThat was on the quiz itself.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3047543#Comment_3047543
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SKGFPML8C4LD/gko8pyt-5b1-5d.png
No I mean I didn't see any quiz advertized at all...
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wasn’t that a raffle?
Was it??
Yep
The Quiz rewards were sent to the winners a short time ago (around 15 minutes or so).
Thanks. Question: Who are the winners? Only those who were 100% ; correct?
It was random 1000 people who reached at least 90% correct answers if I rememeber correctly.
ok
i thought it would be for everyone one who got more than 90% :(
Poor advertising. Didn't see it mentioned anywhere on your twitter. I'm angy >:(
It mentioned it on the Quiz itself and the Tweet said "a chance to win"
That was on the quiz itself.
No I mean I didn't see any quiz advertized at all...