I just have one thing to say
FLAAAAAAASHLLLLLLLLLIIIIIGHT SAAAAAAAAAAAVES!!!
FLAAAAAAASHLLLLLLLLLIIIIIGHT SAAAAAAAAAAAVES!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OOOOOOOKAAAAAAAYYYYYY
That heart-stopping moment when you start to pick up a survivor and you hear footsteps--
*laughs in pyramid head*
I suck at flashlight saves… sometimes at pallets too.
Why are you yelling at me?
POLO
LIGHTBORRRRRN
No, that's when you fear pallets, lol
No one said marco gramps, you gettin old, lol
I like to go into a game with a flashlight and leave it in the first chest i find.
I had a trial recently where I dropped into a lobby with four survivors all carrying flashlights. Two were Leons (Flashbang), one was a Jill (Blast Mine).
*Quietly slots Lightborn*