Dredges Map
I played the map for the first time now. Its by far the worst map in the game, how are you supposed to plya this Map as an M1 killer?
I played the map for the first time now. Its by far the worst map in the game, how are you supposed to plya this Map as an M1 killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Chase them around the house clockwise if possible. It denies the easy fast vault. They use the ledge next to the stairs to circle around on the 2nd floor. You can catch up quick if you vault from the 2nd floor since they stagger.
Did you forget giddeon the pallet packing plant?
It's not too bad of a map when considering alot of the other maps tbh, some setup rngs are bad for sure (far right corner from the building you can have a gym window into a car with pallet into a fence window)
I had the feeling that the map has significantly more pallets than Gideon meat plant
I think the map is pretty good besides the main building
Way to many strong loops, and all of them are close to each other
Actually, I get some of my best kills there.
Way off lol, giddeon has the most pallets in and also has the strongest and safest pallets against basic attack killers
I dont even get how that's possible unless you're versing people who dont do gens and cant find them lol
I'm talking about The Game, but I just find that the stair placement let's you quickly go back and forth. It just works for me. I'm good at Lery's too, I think it's just my type of map I guess.
The Game can be okayish depending on the killer you're using. Garden of Joy, on the other hand, is always a miserable experience for killer. It's actually insane how they learnt absolutely nothing through the years when it comes to map design.