Wasn't there a fix for macro-clicker?

I'm speaking 100 clicks a second.

Because I'm getting a few of these again.

Comments

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042627#Comment_3042627

    Not very good at compartmentalizing are you?

    Now or in the next patch they get tunneled and/or a bleed-out. It's doesn't make using third party software to act like an ass more acceptable.

    Yea, it sucks when you have 12 year olds who don't have a valid point say childish things like "You're gonna cry or whatever cause next update, blah blah" and so on

    I do get your point about the macros tho

  • @gilgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044768#Comment_3044768

    the flashy clicks are not that annoying(not annoying to me at all) my guy and although it bugs you its fun for others

    You are joking, right? There cannot possibly be anyone who enjoys listening to macro clicking/buzzing and finds it fun to listen to?

  • Let killers mute flashlights, add a 2% activation cost which is nothing if you don't spam the hell out of it. Problem solved, nothing is different for 99% of players.

    Add an option to mute hook screams too, so killers have no excuse to smack on hook. In fact you could remove hitting on hook alltogether, but this would make it easier to hit unhookers.

    Why not? Either way BHVR don't care and never will so it's up to each of you to figure out how to handle these annoyances. I think they think the frustration makes people play more or something.

    Also macro clicking has nothing to do with tunneling and camping. Its equivalent is excessive nodding or shaking any time the survivor messes up. But if you want to be a dick back you can just spam tbags. Macro clicking is over the top obnoxious to the point where it should be removed. Even the most dedicated killer mains like Otz and Tru3 find it obnoxious. The only reason it isn't changed is cause macro clickers are rare enough to not ######### up the average experience for killers.

  • @oporopolist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3045562#Comment_3045562

    You are joking, right? There cannot possibly be anyone who enjoys listening to macro clicking/buzzing and finds it fun to listen to?

    I don't think they mean "fun to listen to them" but it's "fun to annoy the killer" because the normal gameplay is "boring" after a while.

    Aka a ######### reason to keep it in the game.

  • @socalfusions said:

    Lmao bro is crying about macro clickers when killers are camping/tunneling casual players out of the game and making them decide to drop the game entirely, bet he's still gonna cry about macros next update when killers got 10% better everything and casual solo que players get destroyed even more until none want to play the game anymore.

    What about those who are epileptic? They're the ones suffering since they can literally have seizures from it.

  • @EvilSerje said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3045370#Comment_3045370

    Nope. Don't talk for everyone. Flashlight clicks give me only positives, it is free "Infectious Fright", I always know where survivor is and from which side.

    If flickering images hurt someone, they shouldn't play this game, and nothing wrong with that, I gave example in previous comment.

    But if someone's ego hurt (and they are too cowards to acknowledge it), then they should suffer and there's no place for them in the game.

    If it was about that then people would demand teabagging be removed too (I know some do, but not in this thread)

    But teabagging has to stay anyway because there are important gameplay reasons to be able to move quickly between standing/crouched positions, like dodging projectiles

    Flashlight clicking serves no essential purpose, and while it can be fun, if it can have potentially harmful effects on people's health it should go

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3045641#Comment_3045641

    I don't think they mean "fun to listen to them" but it's "fun to annoy the killer" because the normal gameplay is "boring" after a while.

    Aka a ######### reason to keep it in the game.

    Because it is "fun" for some people to annoy others, is the reason it should be kept in the game? OK. Makes perfect sense! (NOT)

  • @drsoontm said:

    I'm speaking 100 clicks a second.

    Because I'm getting a few of these again.

    Yeah the solution is now you still hear the clicks but no the light from the flashlight cant be seen

  • @oporopolist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3046426#Comment_3046426

    Because it is "fun" for some people to annoy others, is the reason it should be kept in the game? OK. Makes perfect sense! (NOT)

    Like i said "a BS reason to keep it in the game"

  • @DY86 said:

    U guys care waaay too much about these kinda stuff. It’s annoying sure but thats all that is

    Because it can harm people.

  • Things like this are consciously left in the game at the detriment of people who have real issues. I don't even have epilepsy but I wear glasses when playing and the macro flashing flashlights will often give me eye strain sensations, like I literally did not have any headache feels before match, now I do... Luckily I do not have it as bad as some, but macro flashlights being allowed in the game so long its obvious they have no intention of changing this mechanic considering it is such an easy fix.

  • People love to think killers or survivors are just some collective hivemind, and that if one survivor/killer does 1 thing they dont like, everyone else does it as well.

  • We can discuss as much as we want but it would be nice to have some feedback from the devs about this ...

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042627#Comment_3042627

    Not very good at compartmentalizing are you?

    Now or in the next patch they get tunneled and/or a bleed-out. It's doesn't make using third party software to act like an ass more acceptable.

    you cant say that when Huntresses and Deathslingers use third party software for crosshair. in fact its worse compared to a macro flashlight when a killer supposedly throwing a perfect hatchet thru a crack in the wall or window

  • @Vampirox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042640#Comment_3042640

    you cant say that when Huntresses and Deathslingers use third party software for crosshair. in fact its worse compared to a macro flashlight when a killer supposedly throwing a perfect hatchet thru a crack in the wall or window

    I rest my case.

  • @oporopolist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3045562#Comment_3045562

    You are joking, right? There cannot possibly be anyone who enjoys listening to macro clicking/buzzing and finds it fun to listen to?

    People like doing it and other people also find it funny it's not hard to understand

  • @gilgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3045641#Comment_3045641

    People like doing it and other people also find it funny it's not hard to understand

    Well, I don't understand how anyone can think it's funny to listen to. I also don't think it is funny deliberately doing things to annoy people. That's childish! But if people find it funny..... Good for them I suppose.

1 2 ›