Remove the Basic attack requirement from perks
I don't know why this is still a thing and it just hinders some killers from using perks like Huntress, Blight, Nemesis, Trickster and so on and on. There are so many killers who have another way to hit survivors except for pressing m1 that it doesn't make sense for some perks to only trigger when hit with a Basic attack.
Jolt for example got a buff that it has no cooldown anymore which is cool but I still will not use this perk when I don't have any use out of it when I down a survivor with a hatched, tentacle or blight rush.
Comments
This would just make nurse and blight even more busted
So, i think about artist with an active noed. So one knife is enough to down a person, and he he finds mulitples even at a distance, they just go down? Yeah, doesnt sound op at all.
Trickster*
That would make save the best for last kinda stronk
They should be imo
With certain perks definitely like Jolt but not a perk like NOED.
Wouldn't that nerf save the best for last on demogorgon and killers with m2 powers
not really, there would be no way to dodge obsession. It would be nerf.
Trickster go turbo on one guy then bonk obsession twice
It wouldn't work for each hit anyway with Trickster. It would work only when trickster actually hit 6 knives. It would work as any other perk.
Exposed still wouldn't work with special attacks anyways.
I really hope that OP just means perks. "Damaging a survivor to procc whatever the perk does"
Exposed is some whole another thing. Its not tied to a perks function but a seperate mechanic that only teiggers on normal attacks.
Trickster doesnt deal damage with knives, they add x% laceration which will damage survivors when it reaches 100%. So even if it was affected by exposed, it'd only deal double damage once the bar is full.
Im split on the topic. Most perks could surely work with damaging survivors/changing their healthstate, but exposed would be questionable because its somewhat perk-unrelevant. I guess nobody would complain if demo shred worked, but other abilities might be too hard.
No, it would work on hit, so he yeets knives then bonks twice
I'm aware individual knives don't count as damage, I was just correcting the other fella cuz he got the wrong name.
Looking back I probably should've also clarified that instead of just correcting the name.