Your Nurse opinion

Is irrelevant.

Whether or not you think she's OP or perfectly fair or has zero counterplay or is so easy to counter doesn't matter.

No one you're going to argue with about it is going to change their minds about it. Ever. Period. Their mind has been made up, it will be completely unshaken no matter what.

It's not something you can prove or provide evidence for, it's just a complete difference in how the game is seen and you will never change that.

Now continue arguing.

Comments

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Is irrelevant.

    Whether or not you think she's OP or perfectly fair or has zero counterplay or is so easy to counter doesn't matter.

    No one you're going to argue with about it is going to change their minds about it. Ever. Period. Their mind has been made up, it will be completely unshaken no matter what.

    It's not something you can prove or provide evidence for, it's just a complete difference in how the game is seen and you will never change that.

    Now continue arguing.

    here's a better topic: pig op, stats show that she made too many kills, she needs nerfs /S

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3040276#Comment_3040276

    ....what?

    People can disagree with me all they want.

    I'm making an observation that in this thread, and in every thread about nurse it is the same 5 or 6 people trying really hard to keep their OP toy from being nerfed.

    Gotta respect the hustle. To an outside viewer or someone who doesn't play the game at a high level (like the devs) it might seem like opinions are split on the nurse. In reality it is a very small number of vocal defenders who are very loud in every thread.

    And it's exact same 5-6 people who really hate her, what's the point even lol.

    You can't just say "no you are on minority your opinions are invalid" when you don't even have a proof for it, I wish people try to make a conversation at the very least.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3040717#Comment_3040717

    You aren't seeing things for what they are. All these comments are doing is trying to explain to those who struggle what they are supposed to do to be better at the game. There are explanations about almost everything that needs to be known to verse a Nurse, every misconception, every outright lie or misinformation to discard. It often summarizes to playing her to try to get a clue and see it's not that easy against decent players (but that's hard and require to really want to be better). There are also all the comments of players who say how much they love versing her.

    You'll also notice that most players, including Nurse players, seem to agree the speed boost of the range add-ons may be a bit too much. However it has also been hypothesized that the reason for that boost is that it's insignificant at low level and required to stand a chance at high level play, we don't know. (I don't believe that speed affects the outcome of a chase much, at any level, and I believe the speed boost shouldn't affect "normal" range jumps but I digress.)

    And, and this is important, no one is naive enough to imagine that a bunch of crying will have an effect on the balance of the game.

    About your last paragraph.It did wpork against spirit, billy and nurse. Thats why she now has a charge meter.

    But other than that youre relly right, all tghe nurse threads boil down to cries of OP and long explanations of counters or mitigations by defnders slowly losing their mind by people not willing to listen.

    ------

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3040717#Comment_3040717

    You aren't seeing things for what they are. All these comments are doing is trying to explain to those who struggle what they are supposed to do to be better at the game. There are explanations about almost everything that needs to be known to verse a Nurse, every misconception, every outright lie or misinformation to discard. It often summarizes to playing her to try to get a clue and see it's not that easy against decent players (but that's hard and require to really want to be better). There are also all the comments of players who say how much they love versing her.

    You'll also notice that most players, including Nurse players, seem to agree the speed boost of the range add-ons may be a bit too much. However it has also been hypothesized that the reason for that boost is that it's insignificant at low level and required to stand a chance at high level play, we don't know. (I don't believe that speed affects the outcome of a chase much, at any level, and I believe the speed boost shouldn't affect "normal" range jumps but I digress.)

    And, and this is important, no one is naive enough to imagine that a bunch of crying will have an effect on the balance of the game.

    I have posted my twitch account on here. I am a well-known streamer in Korea. On this server everyone acknowledges that nurse is Sagi (overpowered).

    Twitch: omansonion

    On my account you can see I am very, very good at playing against Nurse, and playing as her. I can all but guarantee that I am better at both than those defending nurse in this thread.

    So, I don't need to be explained to by players who think they know what they are talking about.

    The speed boost, and animation bug, regardless of what has been said about it, will no doubt be changed. I can guarantee that.

    @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3040717#Comment_3040717

    And it's exact same 5-6 people who really hate her, what's the point even lol.

    You can't just say "no you are on minority your opinions are invalid" when you don't even have a proof for it, I wish people try to make a conversation at the very least.

    You actually think it is only the same 5-6 people that don't like her......? Ha..

  • I dislike a lot of the arguments people make against her for the same reason I dislike a lot of people who post on here. They provide 0 argument or logical reasoning, instead giving an opinion based on their feelings or personal experience, while bringing up x thing so Nurse shouldn't exist.

    And that's exactly why it makes sense in what you said, because people struggle to look logically at any killer or perk and be capable of accepting or changing their opinion, often because they are part of the side it benefits.

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3040875#Comment_3040875

    I have posted my twitch account on here. I am a well-known streamer in Korea. On this server everyone acknowledges that nurse is Sagi (overpowered).

    Twitch: omansonion

    On my account you can see I am very, very good at playing against Nurse, and playing as her. I can all but guarantee that I am better at both than those defending nurse in this thread.

    So, I don't need to be explained to by players who think they know what they are talking about.

    The speed boost, and animation bug, regardless of what has been said about it, will no doubt be changed. I can guarantee that.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3040900#Comment_3040900

    You actually think it is only the same 5-6 people that don't like her......? Ha..

    No? I'm not like you, so I won't automatically consider the opinion I don't like as "minority", but it's quite obvious vocal ones are the one I've seen a lot just like the one who defend it.

    Both side has plenty of people with same opinion, and since this place is only small percentage of entire population, no one knows if their opinions are on minority or majority, and even then it doesn't matter because being majority doesn't validate anything.

  • That's funny because I was about to reply to the title saying "I wish I could give my Nurse opinion but I don't think I can anymore" 😂

    Nurse is a killer who your right, everyone has an opinion that won't change lol

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3040875#Comment_3040875

    I have posted my twitch account on here. I am a well-known streamer in Korea. On this server everyone acknowledges that nurse is Sagi (overpowered).

    Twitch: omansonion

    On my account you can see I am very, very good at playing against Nurse, and playing as her. I can all but guarantee that I am better at both than those defending nurse in this thread.

    So, I don't need to be explained to by players who think they know what they are talking about.

    The speed boost, and animation bug, regardless of what has been said about it, will no doubt be changed. I can guarantee that.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3040900#Comment_3040900

    You actually think it is only the same 5-6 people that don't like her......? Ha..

    I don't see how a group agreeing to something together has any value. For a detailed explanation,you'll take a look at these things called "religions".

    And no, you cannot guarantee the speed boost will be changed. You can hope for it. You can guess it may happen. It is, after all, possible that boost will be removed, even after the devs said it was working as intended. But guarantee it? It's called hubris.

    I don't see how your experience in the game or your alleged skills (real or not doesn't matter one bit) are even remotely relevant on this particular topic. However, if you are really that good against Nurses, it clearly shows one doesn't need much experience playing her to verse her properly.

1 2 ›