The Trickster and Bamboozle
Do you think the Trickster needs a Bamboozle? It seems to me that it is necessary, because by the time you catch up with the survivor on Bloodlust or the window closes, the stacks of knives leave.
Do you think the Trickster needs a Bamboozle? It seems to me that it is necessary, because by the time you catch up with the survivor on Bloodlust or the window closes, the stacks of knives leave.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anti loop perks on Trickster isn’t necessary because he has one of the better 1v1’s in the game.
Hard disagree.
His 1v1 is non-existent as long as Survivors ShiftW and use loops with high walls
But once he catches up his potential at most loops is nuts. That’s what I mean by anti-loop.
Imo, he benefits from survivors using vaults if you time it right as they are essentially free knife hits. If you cut off their vault locations, they will start to try finding and using high wall tiles to block your knives, which are his weakness. And those weirdly shaped giant rock loops.
Bamboozle base-kit isn't necessary.
What he needs is maps to be reworked to not be huge messes. Some maps are simply unplayable on Trickster or other Line of Sight/slow Killers.
It would fix a lot of Killer's problems.
Garden of Soy.....
Those bushes are so annoying and ofc the house doesn't work with 110 killers.
I personally run Bamboozle on Trickster. I find he’s very weak if survivors get to the window before you have LOS. The bad timing ruins his antiloop potential. If you catch them as they are hopping the window you can often score four blades.
But watch Otz’s Trickster vs Truetalent at killer shack. That kind of scenario is why you want Bam on him.
I think Bamboozle is inefficient on him.
Once a good survivor knows you're running Bamboozle on trickster, they'll just W key to counter it.
That's my experience running it as well. I also feel like I get some free hits in if they vault through anyway.