bring back head nodding while crouched
it used to be such a funny feature. why was it removed in the first place?
it used to be such a funny feature. why was it removed in the first place?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure if this was the official reason, but head bobbing at waist height could be a bit... sus.
Also bring back spinning in a circle while in dying* state please. It gave me something fun to do while slugged.
edit* Autocorrect is crappy.
I miss slug spinning too
But I need to go in in corner with dwight every once in a while. Now I can't ☹
I take slug spinning personally, and was appalled any time a survivor would subject me to such disrespect. I'm glad they removed it.
Is this sarcastic? I hope so.
Yeah.