Botany Knowledge question.
Did they remove the Medkit efficiency like they did with Self Care?
Did they remove the Medkit efficiency like they did with Self Care?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The medkit efficiency is removed. Find all of the changes here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/340-6-1-0-ptb
Apparently it is
I personally didn't think the perk needed to be buffed to 50% healing speed I preferred having a longer kit over speed
Ah I missed it when I read the patch notes. Well rip Botany. Another of my favorite perks is dead.
Hardly dead - imagine how monstrous it'll be with CoH!
Dead? This is a buff imo by far. 50% heal speed with no conditions or drawbacks is amazing.
I loved it for it's versatility. So for me, it's another of my favorite perks they killed.