4 Year old Wraith bloodweb R.I.P

Since the PTB is resetting current level 50 bloodwebs I would like to say r.i.p to my Wraiths 4+ year old bloodweb

Rip Bloodweb.jpg


Comments

  • Oh no, that's confirmed? RIP to my Huntress bloodweb, and I'd better pour BP into everyone's webs fast so I don't waste the flans I 'saved' for later.

    What did the brown clapper do?

  • @Laluzi said:

    Oh no, that's confirmed? RIP to my Huntress bloodweb, and I'd better pour BP into everyone's webs fast so I don't waste the flans I 'saved' for later.

    What did the brown clapper do?

    On my pc account all 50 bloodwebs got reset so basically confirmed, The brown clapper is the current yellow map wide bell one

  • @TheSwamp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3033724#Comment_3033724

    On my pc account all 50 bloodwebs got reset so basically confirmed, The brown clapper is the current yellow map wide bell one

    Wait, so Coxcombed Clapper used to be a yellow? That's nuts. The closer I look at that bloodweb, the more oddities I find. Non-event-rarity lunar new year offering, green The Serpent, brown Blink and Swift Hunt, yellow The Beast - those, I'm guessing the actual effects changed and the rarities are reflecting what addons got swapped out for the current set (because IIRC he had a full line of All-Seeing, a full line of Blind Warrior, etc), but it's still really cool to look at. F to this museum of history.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Oh no, that's confirmed? RIP to my Huntress bloodweb, and I'd better pour BP into everyone's webs fast so I don't waste the flans I 'saved' for later.

    What did the brown clapper do?

    I imagine it's because you could have current bloodwebs that have perks that you'd already obtain once the update goes live. A fair few of my killers have unpurchased Dredge perks on their webs, for example, when I have P3'd Dredge. It would be possible to buy Septic Touch III twice if they didn't do this.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3033740#Comment_3033740

    Wait, so Coxcombed Clapper used to be a yellow? That's nuts. The closer I look at that bloodweb, the more oddities I find. Non-event-rarity lunar new year offering, green The Serpent, brown Blink and Swift Hunt, yellow The Beast - those, I'm guessing the actual effects changed and the rarities are reflecting what addons got swapped out for the current set (because IIRC he had a full line of All-Seeing, a full line of Blind Warrior, etc), but it's still really cool to look at. F to this museum of history.

    Yea this is from February 2018 right after pig release, before wraiths addon pass and before the event rarity even existed

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3033740#Comment_3033740

    Wait, so Coxcombed Clapper used to be a yellow? That's nuts. The closer I look at that bloodweb, the more oddities I find. Non-event-rarity lunar new year offering, green The Serpent, brown Blink and Swift Hunt, yellow The Beast - those, I'm guessing the actual effects changed and the rarities are reflecting what addons got swapped out for the current set (because IIRC he had a full line of All-Seeing, a full line of Blind Warrior, etc), but it's still really cool to look at. F to this museum of history.

    Coxcombed Clapper and Bone Clapper used to be a lot worst tho

    Simply reduced the range at which the bell could be heard

  • @TheSwamp said:

    Since the PTB is resetting current level 50 bloodwebs I would like to say r.i.p to my Wraiths 4+ year old bloodweb

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YDHARVHMYIOA/rip-bloodweb.jpg

    You sure loved your Wraith, if you hadn't touched his bloodweb in 4 years :)

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/331687/4-year-old-wraith-bloodweb-r-i-p

    You sure loved your Wraith, if you hadn't touched his bloodweb in 4 years :)

    I think its the other way around.