Tom and Jerry
Being the Spike is not easy.
Did I miss something with basekit?
Being the Spike is not easy.
Did I miss something with basekit?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh no
Oh yes
Oh maybe
Oh bother
wait what killers get 10% basekit enduring ? knew about the others buffs but not about this one
that's nice I guess.
Oh #########
Oh hohoho
My mistake, Enduring reduce 50% stun, the basekit reduce 10% stun, which is 20% Enduring basekit. Same to 10% cool down basekit with 40% STBFL, which is 25% (10 of 40)
To be fair, this game is mostly balanced around perks at higher level, and survivors got quite some nasty perk buffs this patch.
Oh Glorious Spirit Butt!
The only thing that usefull are the perk to prevent tunneling & camping: OTR, DS, BT, Kindred.
As long as the tunneling/camping still in game, despite how stronger other perks can be, those still stay in meta.
Yeah. Kindred should have been made basekit this patch, not sure why BHVR is so reluctant to shorten the gap between solo and SWF.
There is no Enduring basekit, my mistake
Oh Glorious Spirit Butt!
We broke up
*Gasps* How dare you even after the great Butt zoom came back.....lol what got tired of her or found a new love
Didn’t get tired of her, I just felt like she was making me toxic and too self conscious about her. I didn’t want to be like that so I let her go. She may still be my forum pfp because people are already too used to it for me to change it.
Ok fair enough I was like that with Vommy Mommy...not in the forums but in game I seemed to get very agro when I played her.
It wasn’t in game for me, it was actually verbally. Which is worse than in game.
Yea I get it hey you have to take care of yourself vs a game. At least you had the enlightenment to notice yourself and was able to make a change.
Thank you! ☺️
Np Gann your one of the few people on these forums that I can have a heated discussion with and not feel like a argument lmao.