garden of joy 3 times in a row
i got it. dc because its bad for huntress, got it again so i just camped and got a 3k because of a kobe, got it A THIRD DAMN TIME AND PLAYED FAIR! got 1 kill. the map... ass, we should not get a map 3 times in a row without offerings. im tired of that crap.
Comments
map rng in this game is a mess
Unfortunately it's a byproduct of it being a new chapter. When they release a new map, you automatically have am increased chance of getting that map so you can experience it.
That's the idea anyway. The map is definitely not in the killers favor
I know they haven’t, but it feels like they increased the odds of getting.
I almost never got it when it first released but I’ve gotten it constantly the past few days.
welp it was consistent before just not in a row... this game is just messing with me. i had recorded my first ever dbd video with voice and got lerys, then second was midwich but i had to use the bathroom so bad i just went afk, then my third attempt was lerys AGAIN so i just brought ormond. ever since i started playing huntress the game legitimately has been messing with me. Every time i play her i get lots of indoor maps and it use to be id always get hawkins or the game and i also always get swamp
I've had it twice since it got released, and I've only come across an offering for it once in all the millions of bp I've spent during the event/s
I haven't even got it once yet. I do however, get back to back rounds of the The Game, Lery's, and Corn.