You get a crop top! You get a crop top! EVERYONE GETS A CROP TOP!
Hear me out… so many of these survivors (and even a few killers) have crop tops so why not make them for everyone? And I get you could argue against some people but I have a counter argument for everyone except Ace. Yun Jin only dresses professionally so why not a crop top button up vest?? Adam Francis went to school during the time crop tops were trendy for men. Jeff is in a band he’d wear whatever lol.
Comments
crop top clown
crop top clown
crop top clown
Crop top Myers or I riot.
Crop top Julie. Crop top Billy. Crop top Dredge.
Better emphasize that cute belly. Let it jiggle baby!
Topless Spirit!....wait what were we talking about again
Does this count?
No cuz tank top. Don't be afraid to show the belly.
I want this on Jeff.
Does this Dwight torso count?
Crop top Victor when?
Crop top trapper
Well you gotta remember Adam was in Japan and dressing is alot more conservative over there, idk anything about korea so I can't say anything about yun-jin
What show.. asking for a friend
Also dbd six anniversary charm? On his neck lol
The outfits community desires.
This is the easiest way to profit, what are you waiting BHVR?
I don't really care about shirtless oni, but I would love shirtless clown
But we already kind of have a shirtless Oni.
It's Sean Astin in the movie 50 First Dates.
I would rather no tops wink wink
This is the torso I use on Clown.
Its good, but its not a crop top
After playing The Quarry I need every character to have 80s outfits. Men wearing crop tops and shorts desperately needs to come back into style.
Is that motherfu#### Sean Astin?
Reading this just gave me depression, thank you very much.
Yes, yes it is. It's from 50 First Dates. He's awesome in it. 😂
And topless ha-
Wait, nevermind we already have that