Survivor Opinion: Is Dredge “Oh Boy!” or “DC”?

I’ve seen on the forums that people in general appreciate Dredge matches, or so I thought. My last few games when I kill as Dredge have suffered from instant-DC of 1 to 3 survivors once they realize who I am.

Is he unpopular? Is it just them? And while I’m at it, is the DC penalty disabled right now or something? Anyway, how do you feel about Dredge games in general?

Comments

  • @Mekochi said:

    I have Misophonia and the woman screaming and moaning causes me to have a panic attack so yes, I can definitely say that I hate playing against The Dredge. Remove the nightfall sounds and he's a treat to play against, except they're not going to remove the most likely, so I have to rely on my friends talking over the game audio anytime we go in nightfall. And since soloq doesn't allow me to do that, I have to blast music in my ears over my game audio to not hear it.

    If it only did like one scream, and just the echo the moaning here and there, I'd have no problem, but because it's repetitively it gets to me.

    Generally speaking those sound effects is what causes headaches for me

  • How is a killer that turns chases into Hold-W any fun to play against?

  • @versacefeng said:

    I don't like Nightfall. That's really it.

    I agree!! I hate when Nightfall begins; sometimes, my eyes feel tired afterward.

  • I've only played against 1 and I got tunnelled out early lol. Really wanna face him on Lery's or Game

  • Weak anti loop and has only nightfall as decent

  • In the morning he is basically unplayable, I can't see anything when he is on nightfall. But besides that he is pretty fun to verse.

  • @yobuddd said:

    I’ve seen on the forums that people in general appreciate Dredge matches, or so I thought. My last few games when I kill as Dredge have suffered from instant-DC of 1 to 3 survivors once they realize who I am.

    Is he unpopular? Is it just them? And while I’m at it, is the DC penalty disabled right now or something? Anyway, how do you feel about Dredge games in general?

    "Oh Boy!"

    Why would anyone hate the dredge? Are they really that averse to using some situational awareness?

  • I'm fine playing against Dredge. My swf teammate gets bad eye strain that gives him headaches. If we have a long match v a Dredge with alot of darkness or back to back matches with a Dredge he needs to stop playing because it's too much. I've seen others also have issues with eye strain/headaches from the darkness. I'm not surprised if he has high DC rate when he can cause people physical pain thanks to his power.

1 2 ›