I've said it before, but DANNY DEVITO . . .
. . . needs to be a survivor. The "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" chapter is a clearly logical fit for DBD.
I already got maps figured out, perk ideas, add-on names . . . even in-lobby animations. Come on, BHVR. Do the right thing.
Frank Reynold's skins:
The Trashman, The Troll, and the Funeral Parlor Director



Comments
If we can't have Chucky because he's too tiny we can't have Frank π
We already have the Twins.
You are raining on my parade, so I cannot forgive you . . .
but that was pretty funny π
Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger are... The Twins!
It could still work. DeVito's small enough to fit in Arnold's chest cavity.
No, no, no. I want to see Danny DeVito running FROM a Killer lol
If he were the Killer, I would be chasing HIM around the whole match.
We need him as Killer as The Penguin!
Frank is the perfect size to hide behind rocks and in bushes. The man can fit inside a couch! If that's not a perk this game needs, then I don't know what is. π
Oh my God, someone had the same idea haha
Come on, guys. How could you not want to see this?
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/bx7qwq/danny_devito_frank_reynolds_as_next_survivor/
Truth be told, this could work as an April Fool's Day event
I can just picture him shuffle running across the map, and I think it'd be the greatest animation the devs ever did.
His bloody prestige cosmetics could feature the wound on his head from the episode when he fell out of the window.. also, donβt forget his Dr. Mantis Toboggan skin
Not to mention Onglo Gablogian. I NEED Onglo Gablogian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjS6bQ5OQ-o@AshInTheTallGrass I was just coming back to edit my post after I remembered Ongo Gablogian π
Perk: The Troll Toll
Upon completion of all 5 generators, the exit gates are blocked for 300/400/500 seconds. Survivors can deactivate the perk early by sandbagging another survivor.
"Confound your lousy toll, troll" - Claudette Morel
Hahaha "Bullshit! Bulllllllllshit!"
(Kidding ;) I can't believe I forgot him originally. I've disgraced myself. But yes, Ongo and Dr. Mantis Toboggan are 100% on the list).
Okay . . . but only if the gates are renamed to Boy's Hole.
πΆπΆ You gotta pay the troll toll . . . πΆπΆ
(And lol with the "Claudette" quote π)