why do i have to play bad on purpose??

everytime i run killer for 4 gens or till EGC, i have to get tunneled & camped.

and no i dont run DS in my builds.

it got so bad in my last game that everyone hopped off gens to body block but killer just slugs till he gets me?

"dont run me or be good at looping or ill tunnel & ruin the game for you since im bad at the game."

this game rewards bad gameplay & people who abuse horrible mechanics.

Comments

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3031219#Comment_3031219

    this is the average killer experience at high mmr (especially if you don't play with nurse and/or blight, without mentioning that you won't find a weak link and even if you did it's sufficient throwing down pallets to waste the killer's time): did a chase who last in a reasonable time and hook the survivor, 3 gens pop. at this point you don't have much choice if not securing a kill before the last gen pop and maybe get a second survivor during the endgame

    There is always a weak link, not every match u get tournament level players. I play nurse but I main GF more than any other killer, and my results at endgame are always consistent with both.

    u gotta play ur strengths, if pallets are such problem for u maybe Spirit Fury will help. But dont come to me and say theres nothing to be done, cause there always are. Streamers consistently get win streaks while playing killer. I myself got a 17 streak last weak. (I consider a 3k a win btw)

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3031219#Comment_3031219

    Weak link doesn't exists in plenty of matches, so no, you are just wasting time by doing "switch" unless you break pallets and such.

    There is always a weak link, and switching is often the best solution. Today I played surv against a Billy who wasted like half a gen on me and didn’t even get a hit. Like 10 seconds later he sniped a mikaela working on a gen on a dead zone at the end of the map. That is high level play.

  • no but im going to now ://

    @tendyhands said:

    This is exactly why mmr should work based off number of players escape instead of just if you escape. If I run a killer and the 3rd gen pops my first thought is "I'm getting camped".

    yup & i have to start to plan how im going to mess up the loop, just in hopes they dont face camp...

    looping has become pointless in soloQ im afraid.

  • @DY86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3031221#Comment_3031221

    There is always a weak link, and switching is often the best solution. Today I played surv against a Billy who wasted like half a gen on me and didn’t even get a hit. Like 10 seconds later he sniped a mikaela working on a gen on a dead zone at the end of the map. That is high level play.

    It always depends on the level of survivors you face against, it will happen at some random matches but expecting that to always happen is just wrong.

    gathering same skill level of team mate or even matching with them is not uncommon at all.

  • @tendyhands said:

    This is exactly why mmr should work based off number of players escape instead of just if you escape. If I run a killer and the 3rd gen pops my first thought is "I'm getting camped".

    i agree.


    i like the system and win condition they have in Evil Dead!!

    @DY86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3031211#Comment_3031211

    Doesn’t have many choices? Bruh, how about not wasting such a long time on ONE survivor? As Killer u should ALWAYS go for the weak links not for the looping pros. Yet, for some prideful reason the killer gets all rilled up and insists on the mistake of wasting his time on a single person the whole match. Just out of spite I take it.

    also, its not a gamble ??? Like if it took more than 20 secs to get ANYTHING from that player u should move on to another not waste the whole game on them. There are 4 players in any given match, not all of them are good at chases, find that player.

    exactly, if in first like 30-40 seconds you dont get a hit & survivor is chaining loops, you have to switch off

    it makes no sense to continue chase...

    unless the only way to redeem match is to make sure said survivor who was looping doesnt escape & try to ruin the match for them i guess.

  • Id recommend focusing on getting your MMR up if you want better matches. If youre always looping ppl for 4-5 gens, youre in the wrong bracket. Is that intentional?....dont know, but youre definitely not playin at the MMR you should be.

  • Honestly though, I think more people camp when there is lot of generators left, except anything less than 1.

  • @DY86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3031229#Comment_3031229

    There is always a weak link, not every match u get tournament level players. I play nurse but I main GF more than any other killer, and my results at endgame are always consistent with both.

    u gotta play ur strengths, if pallets are such problem for u maybe Spirit Fury will help. But dont come to me and say theres nothing to be done, cause there always are. Streamers consistently get win streaks while playing killer. I myself got a 17 streak last weak. (I consider a 3k a win btw)

    what i should say then? probably those streamers and you have a different matchmaking from mine i guess... please, don't mention those streak of wins cause it's literal bullshit, we both know that those things aren't possible in the slightest if you face good survivors, and the survivors in those video well, they aren't good at all objectively speaking...

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3031243#Comment_3031243

    It always depends on the level of survivors you face against, it will happen at some random matches but expecting that to always happen is just wrong.

    gathering same skill level of team mate or even matching with them is not uncommon at all.

    Sure, some matches are just so challenging u cant afford to make many mistakes, but that is also true for the survs as well. But like I said, not every match is gonna be tournament level. Many people get win streaks as killer so its not an unreasonable thing to say u can always make a comeback

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3031239#Comment_3031239

    what i should say then? probably those streamers and you have a different matchmaking from mine i guess... please, don't mention those streak of wins cause it's literal bullshit, we both know that those things aren't possible in the slightest if you face good survivors, and the survivors in those video well, they aren't good at all objectively speaking...

    well idk what to tell u bud, its easier to deny what is right in front of u than to own our mistakes and get better. Also I stream every weekend on twitch, if u want u can always watch me get one of those “impossible” streaks u talk about.

    Besides, do u really think, a killer with say 10 win streaks would get bad survs? Cause it makes no sense someone winning that much be low mmr now does it?

  • @xfireturtlex said:

    Id recommend focusing on getting your MMR up if you want better matches. If youre always looping ppl for 4-5 gens, youre in the wrong bracket. Is that intentional?....dont know, but youre definitely not playin at the MMR you should be.

    soloQ :((

    its nearly impossible to unless your in a swf.

  • Well trying to find people to play with might be a good idea, it'll be a lot more fun.

  • I'm in solo q.

    Went 6/9 yesterday (day before was p brutal with one self-yeet).

    I don't find it too bad, but I'll actively try to dump the killer on others if I've looped them all game/gens are almost done, ditch people if I suspect NOED/BW, and basically have no team loyalty...unless I'm running a heal build....then I'm the best team player/bodyblocking machine.

    Sometimes you have to make different choices/switch priorities as Solo - it's something a lot of players don't even consider, judging from the forums.

1 2 ›