Did they say 'Extra Bloodweb Levels Carry Over?'

Like if I have never prestiged Doctor but put 100 Bloodwebs of levels into him, does that carry over or is it only levels after P3 or is it not at all/I am trippin'?

Comments

  • Yes. They probably assigned a worth to each bloodweb level, look at your total BP spend and hand out your P-level and new BP level accordingly. After lvl 50 there will now always be a mandatory prestige node, so you can only ever go forward (presumable until P100).

  • @Raccoon said:

    Like if I have never prestiged Doctor but put 100 Bloodwebs of levels into him, does that carry over or is it only levels after P3 or is it not at all/I am trippin'?

    @Akumakaji said:

    Yes. They probably assigned a worth to each bloodweb level, look at your total BP spend and hand out your P-level and new BP level accordingly. After lvl 50 there will now always be a mandatory prestige node, so you can only ever go forward (presumable until P100).

    It’s based on how many perk tier levels you have. Then that’ll be added to your level/prestige. Don’t think it’s based on how many bloodwebs you’ve done unfortunately

  • So basically I'll be miles into my prestige without actually having to do it? Nice!

    Considering you can get 2 perks per web and theres 3 tiers to each perk iv done a stupid amount of bloodweb to get everything on everyone lol

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    So basically I'll be miles into my prestige without actually having to do it? Nice!

    Considering you can get 2 perks per web and theres 3 tiers to each perk iv done a stupid amount of bloodweb to get everything on everyone lol

    Yes if you have every perk unlocked and maxed out on a character, with how many perk tiers you’ve unlocked you should be prestige 3 level 50. Don’t think they’ll let you automatically go higher than P3 50

  • Thanks, everyone!

    That is great news :D

  • It's gonna get really awkward when people start using prestige levels as a means of insult lol I just realized.

  • @Mewishis said:

    It's gonna get really awkward when people start using prestige levels as a means of insult lol I just realized.

    I would think it a possible mark of shame for devotion to a game instead on contributing to something more meaningful than entertainment. That would be comparable to something like logging 5k hours to ‘playing with yourself’ instead of looking for a healthy relationship

    I know I usually stop playing for a while when I see how many hours I put in. I come back when I stop feeling like poo for it.