How fun is it to go against Legion?

Comments

  • I love the music, sure other people can say it's boring, but I actually don't mind legion.

  • New music is great but it is just Mending Simulator 2.0.

  • My last Legion games were awful.

  • It's literally like playing Mending Simulator. Nothing fun or engaging about their power, just run hit and run away.

  • Very mid in my opinion, much like Plague as you will be spending the whole match injured

  • I queue solo, and any survivor I'm with will almost always run the same direction as me instead of splitting up.

    Now, I just run at Legion while the other(s) run away. I take the hit and then run laps in the basement instead of mending. Legion cannot get killer instinct on me if I just don't mend. (Doesn't change the outcome of the game; the others get 1 gen done instead of 2 if I don't help.) Either I live long enough for hatch, or they kite the Legion to the basement out of spite and we all die.

    KillerInstinct.jpg


  • Legion is fun and weak without addons

  • @INoLuv said:

    Legion is fun and weak without addons

    The title says "to go against," yet your comment sounds as if you're "playing as Legion" when you voted

  • Not fun at all. Never has been.

    It is just Mending-Simulator. And when Legion runs Thanatophobia, Gens take ages as well.

    Will be even worse with the upcoming Patch - 90 second Gens with 4 Stacks of Thana will take 110 seconds. Nope, not for me.

  • I mean, he's hella annoying for sure but his chase music still slaps. I'll eventually get bored of it thou.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Not fun at all. Never has been.

    It is just Mending-Simulator. And when Legion runs Thanatophobia, Gens take ages as well.

    Will be even worse with the upcoming Patch - 90 second Gens with 4 Stacks of Thana will take 110 seconds. Nope, not for me.

    Imagine if Deep Wounds didn't require mending (Deep Wounds causes exhaustion though), and if Resilience was twice as strong if you were in the Deep Wounds state...

  • @Nos37 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026954#Comment_3026954

    Imagine if Deep Wounds didn't require mending (Deep Wounds causes exhaustion though), and if Resilience was twice as strong if you were in the Deep Wounds state...

    What would be the point of Deep Wounds if it didn’t require mending?

  • They are vulnerable to being downed in one hit and are exhausted. They have to heal twice to get back to healthy if they do decide they don't like being "exposed" and exhausted.

    If mending progress cannot be 99%'d then survivors couldn't simply tap to finish the mend and then Sprint Burst away or Dead Hard

  • @Nos37 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026317#Comment_3026317

    The title says "to go against," yet your comment sounds as if you're "playing as Legion" when you voted

    is weak, this is why legion is fun to play against too

  • When I am against Legion, I avoid their ability for as long as I can, but as soon as they hit me and start running away, I mend on the spot and do some gens. It's not much of an inconvenience and I feel safe knowing they're most likely going to assume I left that spot and they're also focused on getting the other survivors now.

  • https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/330914/how-fun-is-it-to-go-against-legion

    The stab-mend-repeat mechanic can be boring, but when a legion is going as m1 killer you may have some interesting chases. And the instadown of the fifth hit now adds a more interesting component.