What's the highest number or survivor escapes/killer 4k games by well known utubers in a row

Reason I ask because i want to set myself the goal to beat both

Comments

  • Same rules lol you'd be the mod on it or a preliminary mod to see how the rules work
  • Unless you know the games shown on the videos are consecutive (like with the de-pip squad), I would disregard all numbers provided by anyone as YouTubers usually cherry-pick their good trials only for a video.

    True but if every clip had the end from last game into the next, you could see the overlap in progress. 
  • powerbats said:

    They definitely didn't remove Moonlight Offerings to help killers, 


    speaking of flashlight blinding they changed it from a white screen to the new effect to help killers.

    To be fair, moonlight offerings were removed due to "issues with lighting balances in maps" as per devs when asked about lighting changes, and the blind effect doesnt really HELP the killers as much as just reduces the real world physical blinding pain from a bright all white screen. But the rest is fair.
  • @Carpemortum said:
    powerbats said:

    They definitely didn't remove Moonlight Offerings to help killers, 

    speaking of flashlight blinding they changed it from a white screen to the new effect to help killers.

    To be fair, moonlight offerings were removed due to "issues with lighting balances in maps" as per devs when asked about lighting changes, and the blind effect doesnt really HELP the killers as much as just reduces the real world physical blinding pain from a bright all white screen. But the rest is fair.

    True, I just remember a lot of killer complaining about the pair of offerings since depending on the killer it could be beneficial or a huge negative.

  • I did a quest to rank 1 from 15 and posted every match. I think the results are on the description of the last video :)

    https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLy6eVeudlROkqmnJWNVgSOO8LkDGXnKuY
  • I did a quest to rank 1 from 15 and posted every match. I think the results are on the description of the last video :)

    https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLy6eVeudlROkqmnJWNVgSOO8LkDGXnKuY
    Nice I'm doing same but for most solo escapes in a row live
1 2 ›