What's the highest number or survivor escapes/killer 4k games by well known utubers in a row
Reason I ask because i want to set myself the goal to beat both
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depip squad, IIRC, achieved something like a 90% escape rate. You should check them out.
If you have a wingman or a team, you can get far as survivor. I think no0b3 has hit 25+ with a fellow streamer. I'm sure if someone wanted, they could guarantee themselves an escape while mates protected him to rack up a high number.
Solo, I think the most I have seen was also no0b3 at around 11 or 12, but at mid ranks.
For killer, the title might go to DICE_spb. He claims to have some big number world records for Billy and Nurse, but he hasn't played as much lately so watching his videos won't show off a lot of his gameplay.
Unless you know the games shown on the videos are consecutive (like with the de-pip squad), I would disregard all numbers provided by anyone as YouTubers usually cherry-pick their good trials only for a video.
Well the depip run was also against at times baby killers and this was also rank 20 to 1 since Marth was a rank 20 wasn't he? Also a 4 man Delta Force team isn't what i'd call a valid experiment.
OP asked for the very best. I'd say the depip squad qualifies.
Didn't they only do "depip squad" when they were all rank 1? Im not sure but i remember Marth saying something along these lines multiple times.
Not to warm up really old angry discussions but friends playing together in this game has been becoming the Norm oder the last few months.
Just because Marth is a Killer main, doesn't mean that he's only a rank 20 Survivor. Could you please be less biased and ignorant?
The depip squad game all where make at red rank, during one of their 3 session it happened that the rank reset was in the middle, they each played their separated way until they reached rank 1 again before proceding
I believe No0b3 holds the record of achieving 28 escapes in a row without a squad, on stream. Although, he did have 1 friend helping, so I guess a duo.
As for 4k streaks, I do not know who holds that record.
Edited due to being made aware of the lobby bug.
Wait how is having 4 pro players each with 4k hours played + per no skilled noobs again?
I guess you're not aware of the lobby bug, you're even more ignorant in this case.
The screenshot shows the tally screen when the Killer disconnects from the trial. It often happens then that your personal Rank is shown as 20, even if that isn't the case.
@powerbats I hope you aren't the one that took the screen shot because it either show that you purposely cropped out an important part or that you are extremely inattentive.
Here's where the screen shot as been taken without the HUGE crop out

If you still fail to see it, here is a version with a conveniant red arrow

And please man, I have you in high esteem, don't spread doctored screen shot to try to prove a point even if you aren't the one who doctored them or where unaware that they where doctored.
Why didn't you ask your self "uhmmm... that weird why was more than 50% of the tally screen missing"
I wasn't intentionally trying to doctor anything and there were several videos where both ranks showed 20 and i wasn't aware of a lobby bug like that. In fact the only one I'm aware of is the rank depipping bug when teh killer dc's. Which does still actually depip you and of which the devs are aware.
4 players all pro level all with more than 4k hours each are going to destroy random players in ranked games. I don't think you can use their experiment as a valid one due to the very nature of the test being so biased from the beginning.
As I discussed with @Orion there weren't really any anti bias measures put into place, no real controls to ensure that valid test results would be there. If you took 4 random players and grouped them together over voice then you'd have a controlled test.
Now granted they'd get better over the course of their games but using the top 0.1% of the player base who're bascially Nurse tier players together isn't valid. Throw in killers doing dailies like several of the videos where you hear Depip even acknowledge baby killers.
@powerbats Will the depip squad experiment is flawed this isn't really the point but yes, the depip squad experiment is a very flawed one and could have use a control group or two.
Without taking in account that the experiment show notably a sampling bias since the menber of the depip squad are not any average player and could be considered as some of the top 5% of player
You could also argue that Hawthorne effect affected the outcome of the experiment since the killer they where facing might know who marth is and that he was running his test and might have want the test to show a particuliar result.
But it isn't the point, in this case we mention the depip squad not for the validity of the experience but because OP wanted to know about big survival strike to try to stive to do better and improve himself.
Agreed with everything and well thought out and reasoned, and I just think the Depip squad experiment is used by both sides more one side really to justify their argument.
Ok that makes perfect sense then but with Streamers if someones watching them and gets into a match with them it can skew it. I know some streamers record matches but don't actually stream them and use a different name to give better results.
Since I'm convinced you did doctor that picture on purpose, mind giving undoctored screenshots of all those games you mention that show Rank 20 in both places?
I'm not taking your word for anything.
So 4k plus hour players all killer mains regardless and they most definitely knew how to play survivor quite well. You calling them a mediocre group is laughable and just proves you know you can't defend your argument.
How many of those killers ran NOED, how many were baby killers doing dailies as Marth even admitted, you ignore all that.
The videos are also done well over 8 months ago before the massive changes you can't say killers are in the same state and be taken seriously.
If your purpose is to beat a certain number while streaming and if you aren't already using them, try Iron Will and Urban Evasion. That combo is good for getting long streaks because I used to do that all the time, but damned, being immersed for so long gets so boring, I don't know if you can hold an audience's attention for that stretch. If you want to do it to challenge yourself and maybe challenge others? I think that's cool. Good luck.
By the way, the number for DICE_spb consecutive kills is 1292. I never counted them myself but I watched his streams last year and he always got that 4K unless they DC'd.. and we're talking about 5+ hour streams. It's too bad he doesn't have old footage still up.
Sorry again for highjacking your thread with stuff that you don't really care about, if your looking for solo only I think I saw truetalent having a 20 something survival strike a while ago, but a lot of people don't just keep that kind of info (atleast not that can be easily verified) so I would take it with a pinch of salt.
Ah, I just love this.
You tampered with data, you got called out for it, you changed your statement to something else and now when asked to provide proof of that, you completely ignore the request and instead try to shift goal post over to me instead of trying to defend your original arguments.
That is one thing: utterly pathetic.
You're nothing, but a lousy troll, but I'll humour you for this last time and provide you with some FACTS:
1) A lot of hours doesn't mean that someone is skilled at a part of the game, that they played very little during that time.
2) The Depip Squad had ONE objective: repair Gens, ignore literally everything else. And if one of them was engaged in a chase, he'd simply loop to stall the Killer. Don't you dare tell me that holding M1 for 80 seconds and running in circles around obstacles, requires any sort of skill that is above the level of a mediocre Survivor.
3) Again, provide proof for your statement. You've got to provide me with the numbers for Killers who ran NOED, not me. And even if a handful of those 300 Killers were Killer Players who used a Killer for a daily, that they don't usually play, it doesn't invalidate the entire experiment and the dozens and dozens of games that adhered to the premise set by it.
4) In terms of surviving, not much has changed so far. Surviving is still incredibly easy in general and literally NOTHING has changed about Generators in those 8 months and as we all know, looping is still just as viable a cheesy, practically cheating tactic as it was back then.
The Depip Squad showed that the very core mechanics of the game are fundamentally broken in favour of Survivors and nothing has changed about that as none of the Patches since 1.9.x have changed anything about that.
Yeah you keep making up stuff to suit your agenda, it'll get you really far.
I never tampered with data at all, that screenshot was taken over 4 months ago back when I was debating with Orin, Tsulan, SovereignKing, Lowbei, Vietfox, and about 7 or so others.
I never changed my statement at all, I simply clarified something that wasn't clear which was i wasn't aware of that lobby bug. I was only aware of the other post game lobby bug which was the depip bug, which by the way i've reported months ago.
But if you think I was aware of that rank bug by all means go look for me posting about it, i'm sure you realize after you've gone through all my comments i didn't. Oh sure you'll dig and dig but finding nothing come here and claim i did.
Then you'll claim I deleted it despite the fact it'd say edited in that thread which by the way you won't find any such evidence because there is none. But then you'll make up more stuff just like your post is filled with made up stuff to suit your narrative that's false.
The only thing lousy and trollish here is the one trying to start a flame war and making stuff up just so they can try and insult someone they don't like or disagree with.
1, Are you seriously going to say that none of them has a lot of hours playing survivor and doesn't know what they're doing? Because it's quite clear they have plenty of experience playing survivor, they know where totems are by heart. They have all the pallet locations memorized and where the best looping spots are from a survivors viewpoint.
They know the turning radius of their survivors by heart and where they can and can't lose the killer properly. They know what the terror radius is to defeat NC from a survivor's standpoint. They can hit great skill checks with regularity. They have no issue powering through Ruin if need be and they know how to handle their survivors exceptionally well.
That all says that not only are you mistaken but badly so when it comes to their playtime and knowledge of survivors. Just because they played very little during that time totally ignores all the time before that they played. I mean you conveniently ignored the countless several k hours of experience they played before that.
Oh and wasn't it you claiming wrongly about tampering with data and now you're being called out on deliberately leaving stuff out.
Did you really did try that nonsense and expect it to fly, well let me hit you with both facts and logic here and common sense.
It takes skill to make sure you don't miss a skill check while holding M1 and watching for the killer, it also takes skill to hold M1 and not screw up that great skillcheck, especially when the killer has Ruin. It takes skill to actually turn at the right angles and not get caught after 1 or 2 loops.
Now onto your mediocre player nonsense that's got no bearing in factual reality as an argument standpoint.
If someone is mediocre then obviously they'd blow up the gen 1 or more times during that 80 seconds and quite likely draw the killers attention. That's without even taking Ruin into consideration which a lot of killer run which means that mediocre player is going to take longer than 80 seconds and that' before the killer comes to investigate.
Onto the looping part, if the player is mediocre then the killer will catch them after 1 or 2 loops because the person is obviously not that good. Now if the player is mediocre then obviously they'll never get past rank 15 let alone get out of the 20 which is where most casuals are.
If you want to say it takes no skill, it takes no skill to hit M1 for killer, it takes no skill to hook someone, it takes no skill to hit spacebar and damage a gen.
You're joking right, a biased experiment from the start isn't compromised because it was biased from the start and had no controls. If a baby killer was playing a killer they're not familiar with against a pack of pro tier players you can't make a statement like that you know to be utterly false and be taken seriously.
Well gee, gens haven't changed oh wait they did test a new objective based mechanic to help with gens but that obviously didn't happen in your alternate facts reality. Ah yes here we get to more nonsense and the truth starts to come out.
Lets see, reduced pallets and window locations thus reducing looping possibilities, then we have the changes to the sac tree making it easier for killers. There were also the changes to jungle gyms and removal of certain obstacles. But in your alternate facts reality those didn't happen.
Yeha the devs have done absolutely nothing balance wise since that experiment, not a single killer was buffed, Wraith didn't get a really good rework. The Hag didn't get a really good rework, the trapper didn't get some help,
They definitely didn't remove Moonlight Offerings to help killers, Backwater Swamp tile didn't get changed at all by being made smaller. The Shrimp boat on that map didn't get changed to a different location to help killers. Thompson House didn't get a hook added to the upper floor to help killers at all.
Oh and lets not forget the pickup animation for killers that made it quicker to pick up and harder to be flashlight blinded. Now speaking of flashlight blinding they changed it from a white screen to the new effect to help killers.
You narrow the Depip squad's experiment just to fit your argument and when in reality they were talking about more than just gens. They were also talking about how easy it was to loop, the pallets and window locations. They also dealt with jungle gyms and how some map locations were completely survivor safe unless the killer was a nurse.
Which as I pointed out above all the changes that were made in response to the issues raised yet you conveniently ignored and left all that out. It's almost as if the last 8 months you completely left all that out because it would've contradicted you.
Those are all things that the devs have done to improve the game, just because you call looping cheating doesn't make it so. If looping is cheating then using your logic so is dribbling, tunneling, camping etc since they're all cheezy tactics.
Perhaps looping isn't the problem but the person being looped either not chasing someone easier or not cutting the person away from the loop. If someone's looping you for 2-5 gens then you're the problem not the looper.
There was someone posting for a PS4? tournament with some good rules for both sides, this seems good as well. I remember Tyde and Tru were both doing tournaments not sure how those turned out or what the rules were.
Thats hilarious and I've watched some streams lately where people have been doing KYF on the ptb to test things and people are standing in the gates not leaving or hiding someplace. The host just exits and fixes them and those people are kicked from the group lol.
Some of the ones i've seen rules for are none of the following are allowed at all.
No:
Nurse
Mori's
DS
Adrenaline
Insta heals
Tombstone of any kind.
No purples of any kind for either side.
No ultra rares
No Keys or maps.
No mist or map offerings.
No special items like Halloween items/firecrackers etc.
Anything else is fair game
Well it was meant to be as balanced as possible for both sides and no Ds/AD/insta heals/maps/keys make it way more interesting.
I don't even know where to start answering this, it's such a convoluted mess. If you expect an answer, make a TL;DR and get to the point, ffs.
One thing I will answer right now as it's at the very bottom of that mess you call a reply:
No change in the past 8 months touched the core mechanic in any way. I bet you anything that if the Depip Squad would do the experiment again, the result would be the same. Gens were not changed in any way and looping is still just as prevalent as ever and I'd prefer it if you could not bring stuff into the discussion that has no place in it.
I don't call looping cheating, I call it borderline-cheating. I know it is allowed (sadly), but it comes extremely close to abusing an exploit which it actually is from a purely technical POV (differences in collision box sizes and manoeuvrability).
Tunnelling and camping do not fall under that, not even under the logic you accuse me of having.
I couldn't care less about the buffs the devs have given Killers, this is not what the discussion is about. The core mechanics that allow the Depip Squad to inflate their win rate up into the high 90 per cents have not been addressed with any of them or been affected in any way.
And FYI, don't try to pull off the attitude you're portraying at the moment, that doesn't work with me.
I gave you answers in the same format you gave me, you just didn't like my responses and it's become obvious you never had any intent of having an actual discussion. But were instead focused solely on attacking me.
@redsopine1 I thought the same same after i finally went to sleep at 6 am today and was going to ask this be closed but i'm just not going to respond to him anymore. I shouldn't have gotten sucked into what was a obvious troll flame bait post so apologies.
Lastly as someone else said streamers generally unless you watched the stream only show the best games, not ones they got toasted. Your idea for a tourney is much better.
PC, never owned a PS4 we've got Wii, and the newest Wii and the Xbox is ancient.
That was me who pointed it out. But I guess I'm just flaming/trolling.
If you intend to ignore me, then that's fine by me. I despise people who counterfeit and/or tamper with proof to fit their agenda.
Bye.
The flaming/trolling was how you went about it.
I never counterfeited it and or tampered with it and in fact told you exactly what happened and how. As far as discussing it anymore i'm done which is what I was referring to ignoring you on. You'll believe what you want to believe regardless of what I say or do.
No i didn't, completely missed that and I appreciate it but not sure how I'd run it to be honest.