Refund

Yeah I’m just wondering how I can get a refund because after reading those perk patch notes I’m not gonna be playing anymore

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • If you're on steam you can get a refund if you've only reached 2 hours of playtime. Sometimes even if you pass those you can email support and ask for it if you didn't pass 2 hours that much.

  • You wont get a Refund.

    You are playing a live game, this includes changes. If you dont like those changes, unlucky for you.

  • Unless you paid money exclusively for a particular perk that has now been remodelled beyond it's original description - you're urinating in to a hurricane.

  • Can I get a refund on my 2008 created WoW account with paid subs from 2008-2022?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    You wont get a Refund.

    You are playing a live game, this includes changes. If you dont like those changes, unlucky for you.

    That's not how refunds work. For all we know he can have only 1 hour of gameplay so he can def get a refund.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025163#Comment_3025163

    That's not how refunds work. For all we know he can have only 1 hour of gameplay so he can def get a refund.

    The account was created in 2021. And opened Discussions in 2021. I highly doubt that OP only played less than 2 hours in 9 months.

  • Refunds are given by the platform on which you've purchased the game on, normally that's with less than 2 hours playtime and within 14 days of purchase.

    We do not issue refunds, we are very clear in our EULA that this is a LIVE game and things can change at any time...and you accept that when you begin to play the game.