Let's talk about the Calm Spirit "Buff"

Okay, they allow you to cleanse, bless and open chests silently now so you can do it right next to the killer. But you also do it slower than usual, so the killer has more time to find you???

Isn't that just Dying Light but for survivors? It pretty much benefits the killer more than it benefits you.

Comments

  • You're giving up 30% speed so people with headphones - like me can't blink to the bone breaking sound for a slap.

  • If you're doing chests and totems far from the killer, you're just slowing yourself down for free.

    If you're doing chests and totems close to the killer, why are you doing chests and totems close to the killer.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    If you're doing chests and totems far from the killer, you're just slowing yourself down for free.

    If you're doing chests and totems close to the killer, why are you doing chests and totems close to the killer.

    I'm often in a situation where the killer comes while I'm busy doing one of these thinngs.

    And as killer I very often hit or grabbed a survivor because of the noise he was doing.

    The only question is: is it with it for a given build.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    If you're doing chests and totems far from the killer, you're just slowing yourself down for free.

    If you're doing chests and totems close to the killer, why are you doing chests and totems close to the killer.

    LMAO that's a good question, I have no answer.

  • I guess it's for someone who can't tolerate any kind of sounds.