if iron will is gone

if the iron will nerf goes threw can character’s have a set range of volume because some characters are far louder than others an it’s a major disadvantage an it’s incredibly annoying claire is a major example of this without iron will she’s one of most annoying characters to play jane as well i think every character should have the same set of volume this also makes people not play or buy more characters because they are a disadvantage for playing plus ace literally has built in iron will ace mains eating good right now lol

Comments

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029230#Comment_3029230

    No, that’s still broken. 90% is insane, almost silent, it’s absurd. You cannot hear much at 75%, anything above this value is overkill.

    The exhaustion is good too to prevent SB being too strong with IW.

    No it's not

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029230#Comment_3029230

    No, that’s still broken. 90% is insane, almost silent, it’s absurd. You cannot hear much at 75%, anything above this value is overkill.

    The exhaustion is good too to prevent SB being too strong with IW.

    No it's not

  • We'll see more Stridor Spirit's again. Before the Stridor nerf, Iron Will would make you 100 % quieter, while Stridor would make you 50 % louder, making you 50 % quieter.

    Since they changed Stridor to be a multiplier rather than a straight value, 50 % of 0 would still be 0. So people with IW 3 would still be silent.

    Since now, Iron Will will be 75 %, Stridor will make you 50 % louder which would make you 37.5 % quieter. Stridor will now be even stronger, which is good. I might use the Perk in general now for better tracking.

  • @Norhc said:

    Or they could just bring it back to 100%. Iron Will was for many people -including myself- a huge QoL improvement. A lot of people find the constant grunting of their character to be unbearably annoying, we just don't wanna hear it.

    This is why I started using it in the first place ! Many years ago I was fed up for hearing meg moan all the time

  • @HexDevourAvocado said:

    Let's be honest Iron Will and spinechill will be completely useless.

    Mostly I am sad over Iron Will and the fact that Now everyone will run botany,boon, and a good medkit.

    I personally find grants of pain extremely annoying.On soloQ is hard to find my teammates at times ,so I am running injured.

    Guess I will run the 35% self care when solo.

    Honestly the least thing I cared about was dead hard being nerfed or ds.I think they are healthy changes.

    But there are so many things that coming that concern me with the update on both sides.

    But Iron Will was by far my favorite perk as survivor.

    They should just remove the breathing part from it and not other changes.Is useless atm.

    p.s. we will see how Bite the Bullet and a strong medkit works now.

    I have used iron will ever since I unlocked it years ago I have never removed it from my build besides when I prestige’s a surviour !! Easily my favourite perk, I am going to be very upset if this change happens. God I hope they come to their senses and LEAVE IT ALONE

  • @MrDardon said:

    We'll see more Stridor Spirit's again. Before the Stridor nerf, Iron Will would make you 100 % quieter, while Stridor would make you 50 % louder, making you 50 % quieter.

    Since they changed Stridor to be a multiplier rather than a straight value, 50 % of 0 would still be 0. So people with IW 3 would still be silent.

    Since now, Iron Will will be 75 %, Stridor will make you 50 % louder which would make you 37.5 % quieter. Stridor will now be even stronger, which is good. I might use the Perk in general now for better tracking.

    The thing is, you dont even need Stridor. You basically get it for free since Iron Will is now at 75% at max. So Spirit got a Perkslot for free.

  • @Norhc said:

    Or they could just bring it back to 100%. Iron Will was for many people -including myself- a huge QoL improvement. A lot of people find the constant grunting of their character to be unbearably annoying, we just don't wanna hear it.

    Should you being slightly bothered by sound take precedence over game balance?

  • IW is definitely dead for me, I run SB. IW didn't really bother me as Killer. Second chance perks yeah, but not IW.

1 2 ›