Who would you have chosen for an RE Chapter 2?

Title.


I honestly would have gone for someone more unique and unexpected. I would've went with Lisa Trevor. She would revolve around status effects and a new status effect would be created as well. Something that messes with your vision and speed. Like every couple seconds you move 5% slower and your vision becomes impaired. That would all come from a specific unique heavy attack which is an overhead slam like she does to knock out both Jill and Chris in the first Resident Evil but in DBD it won't just make them fall asleep since that'd be annoying. I would also have her with some sort of rage meter. Maybe there can be a coffin that respawns in multiple places. One like where her mothers' remains were. You can interact with it as Lisa and this makes her tentacles sprout out of her back and anyone who gets near her will be injured or downed by them passively. She would also have a much, much longer lunge. Now I'm no balance person. It's just a quick idea for a power.

Comments

  • I personally got started on RE after 7, so I have a soft spot for the Baker family and Ethan Winters. At first I was thinking Lucas but with the way his fight plays out I don't see any good way they could implement him into the game without gutting his power like they did with nemesis. So Jack or Marguerite would probably work out better, Marguerite specifically could be very interesting with her thing with wasps and other insects.

  • As seen Devs can only get classic I would choose Virkin phase 3

  • @DY86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3022361#Comment_3022361

    Oooh thats juicy bro. A licker would be nice man. But I think they’re gonna bring someone from the big leagues u know? Like Mr X or Mutated Birkin. but ur licker idea is awesome

    I mean a Licker is from the big leagues. It's just not a boss type enemy. But you can see just by looking it as why it's so iconic.

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    As seen Devs can only get classic I would choose Virkin phase 3

    Didn't you already say this? Also Phase 3 is still too big. He's like the length of a building.

  • Ada is fine. But i would have went with Birkin. Wesker is such a turd. Heres hoping they implement him well enough so its not an issue.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3024487#Comment_3024487

    As I said, in-universe Wesker is very important, but outside of it? I 100% disagree. I'll tell you, before I got into Re, I had absolutely no clue who Wesker was; I had never even heard of him. If anything, I was told to avoid Re5 and 6 (especially 6) because they weren't nearly as good as the rest of the games in the franchise. I had primarily heard people talk about Mr. X, Nemesis, and Jack Baker. (More so the first two).

    Also, him being "iconic" doesn't fix that I think he doesn't fit in DbD from an aesthetic, lore, or design standpoint.

    So you're a RE2R gen Z baby who didn't know anything about the franchise beforehand. Got it. If you were around on the Internet in the late 00s/early 10s you definitely would have heard about RE5 Wesker.

1 2 3 ›