The "reward" for ppl that already prestige is kinda... #########

I dont really give a damn about a different icon on my name... like bruh

Not saying we should get legacy or something, but atleast something more impactful.

Comments

  • Why do you need a reward anyway?

  • @Krazzik said:

    Why do you need a reward anyway?

    What kind of quesiton is that? Why do you farm BPs or earn shards?

  • They've been upfront from pretty much the start that it's going to be something small and decidedly *not* a cosmetic.

    This is pretty neat, imo.

  • I agree, a special icon is so ridiculous as a reward

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    They've been upfront from pretty much the start that it's going to be something small and decidedly *not* a cosmetic.

    This is pretty neat, imo.

    I know about mandy talk mentioning this, and I did not say we need a cosmetic. But I thought of something that somehow balanced out the lost progress by a small bit. I dont demand a full refund but maybe atleast 50 000 BP for each prestige for example.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3018359#Comment_3018359

    What kind of quesiton is that? Why do you farm BPs or earn shards?

    But I mean you already have a reward for P3ing, the bloody outfit. Why do you need another one?

  • i mean. The reduced grind is already pretty cool. Also the Catch up System (if it works correctly) is gonna be great aswell.

    And now. They can always add a reward later to maybe later Prestige Tiers. And People who had spend a lot of BP on a Character will be rewarded with a more impactfull Boost to their Prestige Catch up. Thus being closer to any later possible Rewards.

  • @TurboTOne said:

    i mean. The reduced grind is already pretty cool. Also the Catch up System (if it works correctly) is gonna be great aswell.

    And now. They can always add a reward later to maybe later Prestige Tiers. And People who had spend a lot of BP on a Character will be rewarded with a more impactfull Boost to their Prestige Catch up. Thus being closer to any later possible Rewards.

    Ye that is true and I hope it will be something more impactful. However the icon itsself just seems abit low if you know what I mean, I was just hoping with the update drop you will get a little bang and not that kind of "yeah whatever" feeling.

  • Who gives a damn about the end game icon. Disappointed.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3018383#Comment_3018383

    Ye that is true and I hope it will be something more impactful. However the icon itsself just seems abit low if you know what I mean, I was just hoping with the update drop you will get a little bang and not that kind of "yeah whatever" feeling.

    i get what you mean.


    I have half of my Survivors P3 and a few Killers. I would've Loved something like a new Legacy for them. But ey, here is hoping they make a Special Cosmetic for P100. Cause i would not mind playing my Boy Legion till i get there if its gonna get me a nice Legendary Cosmetic.

  • @TurboTOne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3018388#Comment_3018388

    i get what you mean.

    I have half of my Survivors P3 and a few Killers. I would've Loved something like a new Legacy for them. But ey, here is hoping they make a Special Cosmetic for P100. Cause i would not mind playing my Boy Legion till i get there if its gonna get me a nice Legendary Cosmetic.

    Tbf legion p3 looks insane, one of the best so far oof

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3018398#Comment_3018398

    Tbf legion p3 looks insane, one of the best so far oof

    Yeah I Love it. Also, you get 2 Sets :D

  • I know right, thats some stonks right there!

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3018364#Comment_3018364

    I know about mandy talk mentioning this, and I did not say we need a cosmetic. But I thought of something that somehow balanced out the lost progress by a small bit. I dont demand a full refund but maybe atleast 50 000 BP for each prestige for example.

    each prestige takes a level off the web you need before you can prestige again. Get them all covered and you master the character and earn a discount on future bloodweb purchases. You also get something that doesn't offend the stuffy suits keeping cosmetics away.

  • This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. This "reward" is not worth the billions of BP, perks, offerings, items, and addons wasted.

  • I just want bloodpoints and shards 😭

    No one care about an icon. Not worth the effort.