Uhhhh didn't this used to be different?
I thought it was infinite.
I thought it was infinite.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
100 is infinite.
🤔
If you get to p100 that's an accomplishment and a true show of dedication. If someone does get to that level I imagine it will reset the webs to level 1 but no longer count up.
I sense a challenge to get P100 David King
Aha! A fellow King main! Good luck!
Omg I can get my war criminal and crow mom to P100 HELL YEA.
I'm kinda disappointed that it's only 100 but I guess they could raise it later as time goes on.
they should give out a secret Reward for reaching P100.
Like a new kind of Legacy or something. Since the old Legacy was given out to compensate for the enourmous Grind. And getting to P100 will be an enourmous Grind aswell.
But of course not the same Legacy. A different kind of Legacy Cosmetic, only for P100 Players.